#2: Agar Tum Saath Ho

Another day but the usual crisis - the Mahajan group's graphs going down. The only ray of hope is its slow rate. Yuvika saw it coming. She knew she where she was weak - she was totally inexperienced and it was not a cake walk for her to raise them. Even though she had signed up for an online course at Business Management, she was still a beginner. But she didn't let that make her feel inferior or demotivated.

She knew she had to fight. And she was confident she could.

"Mr Oberoi ko lagta hai woh aise cheap games khelenge aur jeet jayenge par main aisa hone nahi dungi. Mujhe kuch bhi karke Mahajan Group ke 2% shares bachane honge warna...", murmured Yuvika, while she checked the graphs again and again.

"Ms. Chairperson Ma'am! May I get in?"asked Neil. He knew his Chairperson. Always worried with raised eyebrows.

"Neil! Acha hua tum agaye! Maine tumse ek file check karne diya tha. All done?"asked Yuvika.

Neil gave a big smile and replied, "Ab Chairperson Ma'am ne order diya tha toh kaam toh sahi time pe poora karna hi padega na!" He handed her the file he had brought with him. Yuvika opened it, turned a few pages and said, "great! I hope sab acha jaye. Agar yeh project successful hogaya na toh phir shayad hum at least 30% loss cover up karlenge. If this fails...bhari nuksaan hojayega including 2% shares"

"Hm. Baat toh sahi hai tumhari", continued Neil. He looked at her tensed face and then he continued, "Yuvika....be positive! Sab acha hoga. At least let's hope sab acha hoga. Ok?"

Yuvika looked up to his smiling face. His smiling face was her assurance of unending and unwavering support for her. She knew even if she fails, he'll always stay by her side.

"Waise ... Ms Chairperson Ma'am, do you need something else?",said Neil.

"Neil! Nahi nahi.  I just wanted this file urgently",said Yuvika. She smiled at him but she could see his pale face. She saw him give a smile back but she noticed something unusual about it.

Neil decided to leave and just when he was about to exit her cabin, she asked "Neil! All okay?"

Neil turned back and nodded his head. Yuvika saw his retreating back but she still felt there was something he was hiding. He was not as excited as he always was.

---------------------------------------

"Neil bhaiya!!",a 7-year old boy cried out as he gave Neil a hug. Neil picked him in his arms and said, "Maine tum logon ko bahot miss kiya!"

The children of the orphanage gathered near him and all smiled at him.

"Bachon ne bhi tumhe bahot miss kiya!",said an old lady as she walked towards him. Neil smiled at her and greeted her. She further added, "itne dino baad aarahe ho!"

"Ab kya karein! Zindagi hai. Kuch na kuch hota rehta hai. Time hi nahi mila ane ke liye. Warna ap janti hai..."

"Haan baba haan! Main yeh bhi janti hun that you'll never miss your mom's birthday", she said and caressed his hair. Neil gave a sad smile and said,"Mrs Chopra ap janti hai main apna birthday bhul sakta hun but Mumma ka nahi. Infact this is the only way I can celebrate her birthdays."

"I know! Neil! Agar tumhari Mumma aaj hoti toh woh bahot proud feel karti tumhare liye!"

"Shayad....anyways main kuch gifts lekar aya tha ap distribute karwa dengi please? Main kardeta but office hai so I've to return on time", said Neil as he looked at his watch.

"Hm! Sure"

"It's ok Neil! Tum reh sakte ho bachon ke saath!",a familiar voice said. Neil turned back to find out Yuvika standing at the doorway, with a smile on her face. Neil was surprised to find her over there. She went near him and smiled at the old lady.