"Whats wrong?" I asked and she turned around to face me. She had tears in her eyes.
"She would be turning 4 too" she said softly.
As parents, us both haven't stopped grieving for our baby girl. Aurora took it harder, she was carrying the child, and since she was a little girl, she dreamed of having a daughter.

I hugged her close, knowing that she didn't need any reassurance right now, she just needed to be in someone's arms.

After what felt like hours, I kissed her passionately.
I brushed off tears from her face with my thumb and she smiled softly at me.

"I love you Blake" she said and I smiled at her and pecked her lips.
" I love you more my love, I am so grateful for the love you gave me, that you made me a father to our children and much more" I said and she hugged me even closer.
"I can't wait for our kids to grow up, maybe we can make a few more" I said and winked at her which made her laugh and nod.
"Maybe" she said and kissed me.
"But maybe when the kids are little older, we have enough things to take care of now" she said.
Its true, we have two 1 year olds, and a four year old.
Alessio is energetic, we loose all our energy just running after him when he is playing,

6:34 am. The time flew so fast, and both of us were wide awake.
"I guess we start the day now" she said and I laughed.
"We probably should"

We spent the other hour getting dressed and ready for the day.

"The boys haven't woken up yet" said still sleepy Alessio when he walked in the room.
I was on a phone call as I watched him eating breakfast that Aurora made.

"I know baby" she said and kissed his cheek.
I ended the call and walked up to Aurora, kissing her neck softly while she cooked some more breakfast for us.
"Eww" Alessio said and we laughed.

9 am.
The kids woke up and Aurora and I brought them downstairs into their baby seats.
After Aurora fed the kids, Alessio was watching a cartoon in the loving room as I sat on the couch next to him, watching Aurora.
She sat down on the couch and placed the twins next to her.

Aurora ended up taking a nap while the kids and I watched a few cartoons and I put the twins to take a nap as well.

Alessio and I are cooking some bbq.
"When is the dinner going to start?" Alessio asked as he sat on his swing next to the grill.

"Soon, mommy will make us some simple lunch when she wakes up, which will be before we finish with the grill." I said
"Hello my babies" now awaken Aurora said as she walked out on the balcony.

Alessio jumped off the swing and ran into her hold.
"Hi mommy" he said as Aurora kissed his cheek
She walked up to me and kissed my cheek as well.

"Im going to make some lunch and check on the babies" she said and placed Alessio back on his swing.

1,5 hours later passed and the twins were on the swing with Alessio, watching me cook.

"I have some food for you" Aurora said as she walked out of the house and handed the kids some bite sliced chicken nuggets and fries, and for us she made  chicken burgers and fries.

"Thank you darling" I said and sat on the chair while the meat cooked.

I pulled her by her waist and sat her on my lap as she chuckled and slapped my hand.

"My food almost fell" she said and smiled.

"Sorry love" I said and we all ate our food.

5:30PM.
"How do I look?" Asked Aurora as she walked down the stairs slowly, letting me see the outfit she wore. It was a knee length dark blue dress, she had wavy hair and put on some light makeup.
"You look amazing" I answered and kissed her.

Soon, we had the twins and Alessio dressed up and ready for the guests to arrive. After our lunch and barbecue, the maids decorated the house and set the tables.

First came my parents.
Then Auroras mother and brother's family.
Then my brothers and their families.
Next up were some of my men and business partners.
And the last were some of Auroras friends.

After we talked with the guests, let them see the kids and they set the presents on the presents table, we all sat down on the table.

"So how is life treating you guys as parents?" Asked Auroras mom as we started to eat.
"Pretty good, its a honor to be blessed with kids." I answered and took a look at Aurora who was talking with my parents.

I talked about parenthood with Auroras mom.

"Where are our godchildren" yelled excitedly Dante, David and Kira.
"Here they are" Said Aurora and handed the twins to them.

Basically, Kira and David were Nick's godparents and Dante was Carlo's godparent.
Sarah and Louie were Alessio's godparents.

A few hours passed and we all ate the dinner and the cake. It was 11pm and most of the kids were tired.

"Thank you for coming" I said as I led the last guest out of the house.

I sighed in relief and walked up to our bedroom. Aurora and I set the kids to bed when we had a little break between the cake and the guests leaving.

Opening the door, I saw Aurora taking her makeup off and looking at me.
"Tired? How about we have a quick shower and go to bed, hmm?" I asked as I hugged Aurora from the back, holding her waist.

She nodded and we left for the shower.

After our shower we both laid into bed exhausted.

"Im soo tired" she yawned and closed her eyes. I quickly turned off the lamp and hugged her, caressing her body and pecking her neck softly as I heard light snores.
I smiled softly before I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.