12- HELLO ANTONIO

AURORA'S POV:
Its been 1 week after the 'accident' that Blake and I had. I dont want to know where Bella is right now because I have a feeling its not good.
As for me and Blake, we are getting along again and being happy together.

BLAKE'S POV:
Im sitting in bed with Aurora laying between my legs, her head resting on my chest while Im playing with her hair.
Aurora is obviously thinking about something as she is zoning out, staring at the celling.
"What are you thinking about?"
Aurora looks at me and smiles.
"nothing"
I nod. We continue staring at eachother. No one breaks eye contact.
I lean in and kiss her lips slowly. Our lips moving in sync. Both of us enjoying the moment we have going on.
She moans lightly as I move from her lips, down onto her neck. I find her sweet spot and smirk. I suck her neck, leaving a hickey as she plays with my hair, tangling her fingers in my hair, moaning softly, making me hard.
Just as I move my hand towards her breast, I hear my phone ring and growl.
"fuck" I say.
I take a look at who is calling and see that its my father.
"wait a second sweetheart" I say as Im about to pick up, but I get an idea.

                      Sex[_]al scenes ahead!

Aurora looks at me, looking confused.
" listen, you are going to take the call while Im going to help you relax, ok?"  I say, smirking..
"wha-" I dont let her finish as I accept the  call and put the phone in her hands.
"h-hello Antonio" Aurora says as I  lower my hand towards her sex, making sure to tease her, rubbing her clit covered with thin lace underwear.
"Hello sweetheart, would you mind telling me where Blake is?"
" um he is in the bathroom taking a shower" Aurora says.

I lower my mouth down, removing her panties completly. I look up at Aurora, making sure she watches my every single move. I plunge my tounge in her pussy and her breath hitches as I hear my father talk in the phone, not realising his son is actually in the room.
Aurora tangles her fingers in my hair, tugging my hair while she trows her head back, quickly answering my father who was talking and asking her something. I plunge my tounge in and put her pussy as she lets out small moans, that are barely noticable. I then hear my father.
" Well tell Blake to call me when he comes from the shower, ok?"
"yes"
"bye Aurora"
"goodbye"

Aurora hangs up as she moans loudly, at me rubbing her clit and thrusting my tounge, turning it in cricles.

"im so close Blake" Aurora says breathlessly.
"good" I say just as Aurora finishes and I lick her up.
"So amazing" I say, turning her even more.

I turn her around on her knees, her ass in the air.  I start taking off my  underwear, putting my fingers infront of her mouth.
"spit" I say as she spits on my fingers. I then spread it over my dick so I have some lube.

I tease her by rubbing  myself on her, her moaning out.
"fuck me please"
Just as she says that, I slowly push myself in.
"Ah" Aurora
moans out.
I push myself in comepletly, letting her adjust to me for a second before slowly pulling out and thrusting in, harder every time. I slap her ass as she screams out her moan, making me even harder. I pull out, pulling her on the floor.
She comes closer and puts my dick in her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth as she looks up at me. I grab her hair in my fist, making her gag.

I push her on the bed, plunging myself in as I fuck her from the front.
"oh fuck yes!" I moan out, feeling myself getting close.
"Im so close baby, so close" I whisper  in her ear as I finish, cumming inside her.

"Are you sore" I ask Aurora.
" a little bit" she replied.
"ride my face" I say, rubbing her clit.
She looks at me for a second.
"yes sir" Aurora says in a sexy tone, making me wanting her to take her all over again.
"good girl"
she sits on my face slowly, I put my hands on her waist, pulling her down, setting her on my face.
As she starts moving I plunge my  tounge in and out her pussy  as she moans softly.

               Sex[_]al content over!

We both finish and lay in bed after we clean ourselfs up.
Aurora hugs me and we both fall into a deep sleep