Fred: I downloaded an app for my smart phone that tells me whenever some of my equipment has been moved. Check it out.

He moves a wire, and it makes a burping sound.

Fred: Isn't that awesome?

Y/N: Aside from the burping sound, sure.

Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, and Angel come out with food.

Scooby: Come and get it!

Shaggy: Might be heavy on the caramel, but Scoob found some hot sauce that should cut that.

They go over as Velma inspects the hot sauce.

Velma: Cabeza fuego?

Scooby: It means "fire head."

Velma: I know what it- Jinkies! That's it!

She runs inside the RV.

Shaggy: Like, did she get sick of the food already? She didn't even taste it.

She comes out with the Planospheric disc.

Velma: I couldn't figure out the writing on the disc because it was backward...

She holds it up to the rear mirror of the Mystery Machine.

Velma: And in Spanish!

Daphne: Wait, that trunk I was sitting on Check it out. Aren't there Spanish books in there?

Fred: That's the trunk we found at Darrow college with the stuff about the town!

They open it and see a letter from Mr. E.

Gang: Mr. E!

Y/N grabs it and opens it.

Mr. E: Greetings, Mystery Incorporated. In order to truly decipher what lies within, you will need to begin where this mystery ended.

Fred: Of course! Gang, get that trunk in the van. We're going back to school, and I know just who can help us.

They go to Darrow University and talk with Professor Hatecraft and ask for help.

Hatecraft: No. Sorry. Can't help. Now is just not a good time.

Libarian: Shh!

Shaggy: Oh, come on, Professor Hatecraft. You're, like, the only teacher we know here besides Harlan Ellison.

Scooby: That guy scares me.

Velma: Besides, Harlan's away on sabbatical at a misanthrope's convention.

Hatecraft: Which is precisely my problem. With Harlan away, Dean Fank has replaced him with a new Professor Regina Wentworth.

Daphne: The author of the "Dusk" teen vampire romance series? Oh, my gosh! I've read them all "Dusk," "dusk: Early evening," Just before bedtime. " Forbidden love, hidden desire". Y/N, those books are so us! Just with less bloodletting.

Libarian: Shhh!

Hatecraft gets up and leaves, but the gang follows.

Hatecraft: Since the scandal discrediting my last novel, the beast that hath no name," my books haven't been selling. To please Dean Fank, I've been trying my hand at writing a teen vampire novel, but I have no idea what teens these days do.

Fred: Well, that's easy. We're into solving mysteries and building traps!

Velma: Why don't you let us help you?

Shaggy: Like, yeah. We've been teenagers forever.

Y/N: And in return, you can help us decipher the papers in our trunk.