The Prodigies

(???)

When I opened my eyes, I was met by light going through 3 small rectangles. I recognized immediately I was in a locker.

I punched the door, effortlessly breaking it open.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked no one as I looked around. There was another gray locker next to me, and someone seemed to be inside there as well. Besides that though, I seemed to be in a school.

I didn't have very fond memories of when I went to Hope Peak, after all, I was the only student to ever get expelled...

"Geez, leaving a girl all alone in a locker while you got lost in thought." Said a girl from the inside of the locker. Suddenly, the door effortlessly opened, and out she came.

She was beautiful, with short white hair, and a gray uniform too.

"Nice ta meet ya." I said, "I'm Izayoi Sakamaki."

"Hmph!" She huffed in a cute way, "I'm Siesta

"Hmph!" She huffed in a cute way, "I'm Siesta. No last name."

"How about I give you mine then?" I asked as I came closer to her

She put a hand on my face though and pushed me away, "Be quiet. If you're saying that to a girl you just met then you definitely are a playboy. Besides..." She then looked around, "Where are we?"

"Who knows?" I shrugged, "Just out of curiosity...Are you an ultimate?"

"Yes. I can assume you are as well?"

I nodded confidently, "I am the Ultimate Strength. The strongest being in the world."

"Arrogant to huh." She scowled, "I'm the Ultimate Detective."

"Hey, a guy like me is allowed to be arrogant. It's a blessing available to the strong."

She then started to leave the classroom, ignoring me.

'She seems fun.'

This wasn't sarcasm in the least. I genuinely think that not only is she beautiful, but she is amazing in her own regard as well. After all, she definitely gave me an alias just now, so she is cautious.