In the girls' tent,

"Did you enjoy it?" Sieun asked Hajeong as they lounged on their beds.
"..Yeah, it was a blast," Hajeong replied with a smile.
"I can tell you had a great time," Sieun remarked, prompting all three to burst into laughter.

"The thing is, we both picked the same guy," Hajeong explained, and Nabi nodded in understanding.
"Really? You must have similar taste then,"nabi suggested as the girls exchanged knowing looks.

"I usually go for guys with puppy faces, but he's more on the dinosaur side," Sieun explained, and Nabi agreed with a nod.
"Minwoo has a puppy face, and he's pretty tall too, so I think you'd really like him," Nabi shared, causing Hajeong and Sieun to gasp.

"Did he go to paradise?" Hajeong asked, and Nabi shook her head.
"No, he didn't. He chose me, but I ended up going with someone else."

"Ah, you're quite popular then," Hajeong added, making Nabi laugh in disbelief.
"Well, you're very pretty, like a doll, so it only makes sense," Sieun remarked, eliciting an even broader grin from Nabi.

Inferno I

"Chicken breast and cucumbers, seriously?" Minwoo questioned as he eyed the box filled with these ingredients.
"Well, yeah, that's the plan," Jinseok chuckled as they started peeling the vegetables.

"Nabi mentioned they make a great snack last time. Guess they took her advice and decided to serve them .." joked Minyoung, earning agreement from Jinseok.

"Nabi? Who's that?" Minkyu asked in curiosity as he began helping with filling water.
"The girl who went to paradise. She's in the other inferno now," Gyuri informed with a nod.

"Is she the one who went with you?" Minkyu asked Jinseok, who nodded while handing the cut cucumbers to Minyoung for placement on the table.
"Why the sudden interest in her?" Minwoo laughed as he opened the chicken cans.
"Just curious about the other participants," Minkyu shyly admitted as they settled in to eat.

"This feels way different from my breakfast," Hyoseon laughed, biting into her cucumbers.
"Oh yeah, the food there is seriously delicious," Minkyu confirmed as Gyuri probed him for details on the paradise cuisine.

"Was it fun?" Minwoo asked Jinseok, both men nodding with straight faces as they enjoyed their meal.
"..It's pretty awkward, considering you both picked the same girl.."
Hyoseon laughed, observing the exchange before Jinseok flashed a smile.

"Did you two pick the same girl?"
Minkyu asked in disbelief, watching as Hyoseon nodded with a smile.
"..Wow, this Nabi girl must be really popular.." he chuckled.
"Ah, yes, Nabi-shi is stunning, and she's a delight to be around,"
Hyoseon added, and Jinseok inclined in agreement.
"..Very nice and great company..."

The instructor's voice interrupted, announcing they had an hour to choose someone to go to paradise with, and everyone nodded in understanding.

.
.
.

"Nabi keeps getting mentioned , even when she's not around,"
noted Hanhae as he observed Minwoo and Gyuri leaving for a private talk through the screen.

"It's clear everyone is curious about her. She's neither intimidating nor closed off," Dahee explained.
.
.
.

"I find Kim Gyuri attractive. She's responsive, and I appreciate that. But there's a curiosity about Nabi since everyone seems keen on her," Kim Minkyu shared, looking directly into the camera.

"I do like Kim Nabi, and the time in paradise with her was enjoyable. However, today, I found Minyoung's company delightful. She's cute and bubbly, which is why I picked her," Jinseok explained, maintaining eye contact with the camera.

Final Picks:
- Gyuri went to paradise with Minkyu.
- Jinseok chose Minyoung for paradise,
(related to their original first date in episode 1 of the show . )

.
.
.

Who do you want nabi to go to paradise with next ( if she's going ) 😆?

EP 02 is here everybody , I am very excited about the upcoming episodes the trailers are on another level this season.

Are you liking the story so far , if yes or no please let me know I welcome every feedback .

If you have someone In mind for our girl Nabi don't be shy to share your thoughts .

Thanks for reading , Hope you gave the loveliest day 💗🫶🏻