"Oh, and then there's Hajeong, giving Nabi the side-eye,"
Dex chimed in, playfully mimicking the girl's way of eyeing Nabi.

"Wah, that's just pure craziness,"
Jinkyung added with a chuckle

.
.
.

"... you are pretty tall ..." remarked  Gwanhee  looking at wonik who shook his head in agreement before asking him about his height .

"..I am around 190 cm .." answered Gwanhee as sieun gasped with a smile .
"..what about you !?.." he asked her as she revealed she is 170 cm .
"..we are the same height .." smiled nabi at her as the girl grinned back .
"..you are rather short ..." added gwanhee as pointing at hajeong who looked him up questioning how could he tell .
"..well I can tell you are under 170cm .." he added making her laugh as she admitted she actually is .

"..it seems like you two became besties on your ride here .." laughed sieun as she motioned between Gwanhee and Hajeong while the others laughed in agreement .

"..was it good ? Did you guys have fun .?.." asked hanbin the two girls as the attention of everyone suddenly was on them .
"..yes , well it all depends on who you go with .."  answered ha Jeong .

"..what about you nabi ?.."
inquired Gwanhee  eyeing the girl as she glanced up making eye contact with him as he sipped on water .
"..mhhm well the food was very delicious, and the bed was comfortable, you can say I spent a good time there ..."
she answered as both of them refused to break the eye contact before he smiled with nod shifting his gaze to the people sitting around the table as they started chatting about other things .

The men's tent

Wonik and Gwanhee lounged on the green mattress as they introduced each other once more .

"So, how was paradise? Did you end up sharing personal information?"  inquired Wonik with curiosity.

"...Well, yes, but she turned out to be quite different from what I expected."  Gwanhee inclined.

"Didn't feel any chemistry then?" Wonik pressed, as Gwanhee hesitated before nodding.
"Yeah, I think I need to go to paradise with others to make up my mind," Gwanhee remarked, and they both nodded in agreement.

Hanbin joined the conversation
"..What about the other participants? Now that you've seen both sides, what's your take on them?"
Gwanhee picked up a cushion from the bed , playing with it as he thoughtfully considered the question.

"...I think Nabi is the prettiest, but Gyuri has that calm and composed vibe that many Korean guys like," he shared, getting nods from the others.
"Nabi is really pretty, but it's hard to figure her out. I'm curious about her," added Wonik.
"Yeah, even after meeting her for the second time, I still can't tell what she's thinking," agreed Gwanhee.

"What about the guy she went to heaven with? How is he?" asked Hanbin.
"..He's in good shape and kind of looks intimidating," replied Gwanhee, and Wonik and Hanbin nodded in agreement.

.
.
.

"I can see Nabi is going to stir up a lot of trouble among the guys,"
chuckled Dex.

"Yeah, if we count from the beginning, Minwoo, Jinseok, and now Gwanhee and Wonik seem interested in her too,"
Dahee exclaimed in surprise.

"This is going to be entertaining but intense," laughed Jinkyung.

.
.
.