#2

~scene set in the lounge of the compound. Peter wants to have someone to hang out with but Everton lie busy~

Peter's pov:

"Hey!! Mr Stark! Can you build the Lego Death Star with me" Peter exclaims to the busy ass billionaire.

"Not now kid" the grouchy Stark says feeling hungover from his full on party last night.

"Oh okay..." Peter says upset. He goes his way to find someone else. He comes across Bucky.

"Mr Bucky!! Wanna build the Lego Death Star with me? We could also watch Star Wars?!" Peter asks hopeful.

"Sorry I can't Parker I'm too busy with training" Bucky says while punching the stuffed bag.

"alright.." Peter says once again upset from being rejected.

He walks around the compound for another twenty minutes asking people to come build his Lego with him. To which everyone said no, they're too busy with work or that they are too tired. He even asked Happy.

Sighing heartbroken, he sits down on the couch in the lounge. He starts to feel his eyes water. Tears start to fall and before he knows, he's sobbing.

Jessie's pov:

Jess is in the mood for food. She starts her way to the lounge/ kitchen until stopping at the closed door. She hears someone...crying? Wait a minute that sounds like Peter.

Jess has always felt protective of Peter. She wants to be the older sister that he never got.

As she becomes more and more worried, jess makes her way into the lounge to see Peter on the floor with his head in his hands crying.

"Pete? What's up kid?" Jess asks while rushing up to him. Her mother instincts start to kick in.

"Oh...it-it's nothing. Don't worry ms Jess ." Peter says through a shaky tone.

"Peter don't take me for an idiot. I know that it's not nothing kid." Jess says carefully.

"It's just that...I wanted to hang out with someone. But- everyone's either busy or just doesn't want the company. Is it me? Am I doing something wrong Ms Jess?" Peter asks starting to overthink.

"Oh Pete." She hugs him tightly. "It's nothing to do with you kid. It's just everyone else being moody adults that are tired. I promise you it's not anything to do with you kid"

"You sure?" Peter looks up hopeful with red blood-shot eyes.

"Very sure Pete." Jess says confidently.

After a while of sitting in comfortable silence on the foor and hugging, jess breaks it. "How about I hang out with you."

"Really?!" Peters face smiles up brightly with a wide smile.

"Of course Petey. What do you wanna do?"

"Well I wanted to make my Lego Death Star." Peter answers shyly.

"Okay come on then." Jess says standing up holding out her hand.

———————————————
Right that's the Second one shot done :)))