"König," you barely heard Michael say. Your ears were starting to ring and the pressure in your head was becoming unbearable as tears fell from your eyes.

"I still don't hear an answer Liebling," König toys at you. He jerks you towards him and slams your body hard onto the cold floor – your head bouncing off the concrete as his hand is still dangerously tight around your throat. König hovers over you, his mask partially covering your face. You would rather die a stubborn hero than to submit to any one of these fuckers, especially König.

Your vision blurred as your eyes started rolling in the back of your head. König took note of this and growled deeply, taking in the sight of your body giving out under his grasp. "König!" Michael yelled, but it sounded like a faint whisper to your ears. The hand around your throat soon disappeared as you gasped to get as much oxygen in your lungs as you could – rolling on your side to cough as the air touched them.

"I almost had her," König said to Michael annoyed.

Michael ran his fingers through his hair, "I need her alive and I cant do that if you choke her to death."

König looks over to you as your vision is coming back, "She will submit," he says in that low tone, "I'll make sure of it."

Nausea swept over you as you got on your hands and knees. You felt whatever was in your stomach start to come up as you shook your head back and forth not wanting it to happen. König looked at you with a confused look and then to Michael. You started dry heaving as the little bit of food that was in your stomach came up – spilling over the concrete floor.

Tears pooled in your eyes from everything around you. Your emotions, not knowing where the fuck you were and not being with Ghost and Soap. The explosion came through your mind and your heart sank as you realized that they were probably dead – all of them. You clenched your jaw and balled your hands up in a fist as your breathing started to pick up.

Michael. Michael fucking Gravely took everything from you once again, but you were determined this time he wasn't getting away. You stood to your feet and charged at him as quickly as possible. The man who complained about your weight stepped in front of him and drew his hand back to punch you.

You duck and tackle him with your shoulder, screaming in pain as you both went down not realizing that was your shoulder you landed on earlier. You quickly get on top of his man and press your thumbs to his eyes. He tries to fight you and break away your arms, but with all the adrenaline pumping through your veins now, you felt nothing on top of this man. He punched you in the ribs and this only angered you more. You applied more pressure to his eyes as you felt them sinking in.

Blood started to pool around your fingers as you kept applying pressure. The other man ran up behind you to put you in a chokehold. His arms wrap around your throat, and he tries to rear you back to get off the man below you. You jerk forward and with everything in you, you press all the way down with your thumbs as the man beneath you screams out.

The squishing sound of blood filled the room as the sound of suction followed soon after as you removed your thumbs from his sockets. The man behind you applied more force cutting off your air supply. You lean back a little and plant your feet on the ground and jump back – his back colliding with the ground and all your weight on top of him – breaking his hold on you.

König takes a step towards you both and Michael holds his hand out to stop him. Once you feel the man behind you break contact with your neck, you roll over and wrap your legs around his neck and squeeze. His hands immediately fly to your legs to try and pull them apart. Nothing. Your legs weren't budging. His pitiful attempts only pissed you off even more.

You quickly jerk to the side and snap the man's neck. His hands soon stop fighting and lifelessly fall to his side. You remove yourself and stand up. The other man whose eyes you gouged is still screaming on the floor. You walk over to him and step on his throat – crushing his esophagus. The crunching sound beneath you caused Michaels eyes to twitch as you stared into his. You go to lunge for him, but König catches you by your throat and forcefully pulls you against him.

"My Liebling," he says as he gets close to your ear – purring as the words come past his lips.

"I am not yours!" you bite back. His grip on your throat tightened as he pulled you more against him, causing your back to arch and your ass to press into his groin.

König laughs, "Not yet." Your eyes grew wide, and all color drained from your face. You froze at his two words. You felt something pressing into your lower back as you tried to shift and realized that it was him. You swallowed hard and König felt it. He chuckled deeply as he felt your reaction towards him.

He was huge – not only him on the outside, but underneath as well. Michael started clapping his hands which caused you to jerk your head towards him, "Impressive Harley. Now we know what to expect."

"You should know what to expect, you trained me remember," you spit back at him hoarsely. König's grip still tight around your throat.

Michael clicked his tongue, "Indeed I did. One of my best if I say so myself." You rolled your eyes at his arrogance. You watched him as he reached into the front pocket of his pants and pull out a syringe.

Your breathing picked up as you began to squirm against König. He removes his hand from your throat and quickly grabs both of your arms and holds them behind you, against him. You shake your head back and forth rapidly, "No, no. Please," you beg.

You just knew your heart was going to beat out of your chest with each step that Michael took towards you. He had that sinister smile on his face as he popped open the cap to the needle. "You are going to be worth millions," he said as he quickly pressed the needle to the side of your neck and injecting you with whatever was in there.

You immediately throw your head back and gasp for air. Your hands clench to the fabric of König's pants as his grip on your arms tightens from your sudden grasp. Michael removes the needle and turns to walk away. You felt your body becoming light as your legs became weak once again. You submissively press yourself into König as he removes his hands from your arms and picks you up, carrying you to wherever – hopefully death.

Your head rests on his shoulder, just like with Ghost and as much as you wanted to cry, you couldn't. König's green eyes stared into yours as he watched with each second them become heavy.

"Sleep well Liebling." That was the last thing you heard before the world around you became dark.