Josué crosses the shop, looking lazily at the items on display, and rings the bell on the counter. Kadrick stays near the door, occasionally looking outside, while Haela and Charlie pretend to browse the store.

"Hello, hello," a voice says and Haela looks up from where she'd bent down to examine a shelf of skulls. An elderly wizard has appeared behind the counter. "How can I be of assistance today? If you are only browsing, I must show you, just in today, and very reasonably priced-"

"My client has a meeting with Vaezor," Josué interrupts the man, drumming his fingers on the counter.

At the name, the man's whole demeanour changes, his smile sliding off his face. He nods quickly, placing the tray he had pulled from the counter display back, and excuses himself for a moment. He disappears through a door and they are, once again, alone.

It doesn't take long for the man to return, this time with Vaezor on his heels. When Vaezor spots Charlie and Haela, a large, toothy smile appears on his face.

"Mr Morgan, how good to see you again!"

Charlie forces an easy smile on his face and shakes Vaezor's hand with both hands. "Thank you for seeing us on such short notice, Vaezor."

Vaezor waves the words away with one of his ringed hands, turning to Haela. Haela bats her eyelashes at the man and holds out her hand. Vaezor smirks at her before taking it and pressing a kiss on top.

"You seem to have managed to convince your man to buy you the dragon hide after all," Vaezor murmurs and Haela smiles back at him, "What I wouldn't do for the latest fashion."

Vaezor laughs in delight. He turns back to Charlie and spots Josué at the counter. He spins on his heels to look at Kadrick before he eyes Charlie, "I see you brought some friends."

"These are my right-hand man," Charlie says, gesturing at Kadrick, "and our guide during our stay in Andorra," pointing at Josué, "He knew exactly where you were located when we told him we were meeting you. Your reputation precedes you."

Vaezor stretches out his arms and mock bows. The smile doesn't leave his face as he rounds the counter. He places a hand on the shoulder of the elder wizard who had been cowering behind the counter, "Igor here will get the hide you requested."

The wizard nods frantically before retreating into the back.

"You seem to have a very interesting collection," Charlie says, his eyes roaming the shop. Haela turns back to look at a glass display containing a collection of beautiful jewelry. A small card beside each piece doesn't only show the price, but also which curses are hidden within the gemstones.

"I'm a collector," Vaezor answers, "and I can't resist a good deal."

Haela turns around right in time to see the man wink at Charlie.

Charlie is saved from answering by the elderly wizard returning with a package in his hands. It's wrapped in white cloth. The wizard places it on the counter with great care and takes a step back to give Vaezor room.

The man unfolds the cloth to reveal a ream of rich brown dragon hide. At first glance, it seems all the scales are brown, but upon closer inspection, there is a clear colour pattern. Some scales lean towards a bronze colour while others are closer to black. Haela can't help but gasp and takes a step forward. Vaezor notices the movement and with a ring-clad hand, he smooths out the hide.

"As requested, authentic Norwegian Ridgeback hide."

"It's... it's gorgeous," Haela mutters, walking over. Her fingers itch to touch it. She hovers her hand over the hide as she looks at Vaezor, "May I?"