"I know, that news has spread like wildfire. Who doesn't know about it now? They say it's all thanks to Mu Chen's help. Mu Chen is terrifying enough to help the Martial Emperor advance to the Martial Maestro stage. He can also help Martial Maestro advance to Martial Saint. Young people these days are truly remarkable."

"That's right, Mu Chen is truly a peerless genius. There's nothing he can't do."

"I heard that Mu Chen stayed in the Hundred Refining Killing Formation of the Bai Family for half a month and didn't come out. Some people who have benefited from Mu Chen in the secret realm are planning to join forces to attack the Bai Family. But then, Mu Chen suddenly appeared. I heard his formation technique has reached the mid-Eighth Grade."

"Mu Chen is incredible. They say once he comes out of the Hundred Refining Killing Formation, he becomes a Nine Star Martial Maestro. He's likely to become a Martial Saint in no time."

"Mu Chen is powerful, but in reality, Mr. Bai is even more powerful. He brings luck to everyone. Ever since Bai Chenxing acknowledged Mr. Bai as his son, his cultivation has skyrocketed. Not to mention Mu Chen."

"Bai Yanxing is Bai Chenxing's only son, and Mu Chen only cares about Mr. Bai. Both of them have showered Mr. Bai with all love. Mr. Bai truly has a good fortune."

Qu Kun sat in the restaurant, quietly listening to the conversations of a few people next to him, with a proud smile on his face.

"Mr. Bai's current situation is good, but about half a year ago, it wasn't so great. When Mr. Bai first came to the Zhongzhou, he entered the Formation Tower, and the Bai Family did everything to hinder him..."

"That's true. Mr. Bai encountered three Martial Maestros who tried to kill him when he was a Martial Emperor. If Mr. Bai hadn't taken the Exploding Emperor Pill and performed exceptionally, he might have died at the hands of those three Martial Maestros."

502. Grandpa is Here (2)

One cultivator lowered his voice and said mysteriously, "I heard that those three Martial Maestros were actually sent by Bai Lifeng, the older brother of Bai Chenxing. Bai Lifeng wanted Mr. Bai's Spirit Rune Eyes." So afterwards, out of anger, Bai Chenxing killed Bai Lifeng.

"If Mr. Bai had died at the hands of the Bai Family, the current situation would be completely different."

"When Mr. Bai was accused of secretly learning forbidden techniques of the Bai Family, I thought he would be dead. Who would have known..."

"Because of his skill of Refining Formation into Body, the Bai Family confronted Mr. Bai at the Formation Tower. I was there at the time. Many people from the Bai Family went, and the one who confronted Mr. Bai the most was Bai Hui, Mr. Bai's own grandfather."

"Fortunately, Bai Chenxing arrived in time. Otherwise, Mr. Bai would have had little chance of survival. If he had died at the hands of his own grandfather, it would have been..."

"Mr. Bai is really strange. He is Senior Bai's son, but when he came to the Zhongzhou, he didn't look for Senior Bai. He endured half a year of hardship in the Formation Tower and faced numerous dangers. Why did he do that?"

"Who knows! I heard that before his identity was exposed, Bai Chenxing's adopted daughter, Bai Jinle, and Bai Yi, also ridiculed him. His tolerance is truly impressive."

...

As Qu Kun continued to listen, his face grew longer. He put down his wine glass and walked towards the people discussing Ye Shi at the next table.

"Excuse me, did you say Bai Yanxing almost died at the hands of the Bai Family?"

"Yes!" the man in gray clothes lowered his voice.

"Bai Chenxing's adopted daughter constantly bullied Bai Yanxing?"

"That seems to be the case."

"Bai Chenxing also has a fiancee who often picks on Bai Yanxing?" Qu Kun asked, gritting his teeth.

"Friend, the cultivation of Senior Bai is unfathomable. It's impolite to address him directly like that," the man in black clothes beside the gray-clothed man couldn't help but frown.

"That confused fool, I'll call him Senior in my dreams. " Qu Kun angrily retorted.

When Qu Kun said so, the two men he was talking to turned pale.

"Who are you? How dare you spout such nonsense here. Are you a spy from the Fate Clan?" A young man dressed in Bai family.

Qu Kun looked at the arrogant and proud young man, his face turned pale.

...

When the conflict broke out, Wang Yang and others happened to be nearby and saw it immediately.

"That Martial Maestro is impressive! He has great strength!" He Jingyue said, watching the people fighting outside through the window.

"Yes, he's quite good. He should be a six-star Martial Maestro. He's still holding his own against five opponents. Impressive," Wang Yang praised in amazement.

"He is indeed powerful. Not only did he dare to start a conflict with the Bai family in their territory, but he also called Master Bai Chenxing an idiot in public. Who is this person?" He Jingyue questioned skeptically.

"I don't know. It seems like no one recognizes him. According to the Bai family, they believe he is a spy," Wang Yang replied.

"A spy?" He Jingyue's eyes flashed with doubt.

Wang Yang nodded and said, "Yes!"

"He doesn't seem like a spy!" He Jingyue frowned.

Wang Yang shrugged and said, "I don't think so either. But this person is being disrespectful to the Bai family in public. It's strange that the Bai family hasn't made a move. Senior Bai is now very influential, so who wouldn't want to gain his attention?"

"Even if someone has grievances against Senior Bai, it's absurd to express them in public like this. Something must be wrong with this person's mind," Gu Xiaoyue muttered.

He Jingyue looked at the people below and felt a strange feeling in her heart.

...

Bai Family.

Ye Shi choked on the dried meat he was eating.

Mu Chen quickly stood up and patted Ye Shi's back, saying, "Eat slower. No one is trying to take your food."

Ye Shi looked up and suddenly stared at Mu Chen, expressing his worry, "I feel like something is going to happen."

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi with confusion and asked, "Something is going to happen? What do you mean?"

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "I don't know. I just have this feeling."

Mu Chen closed his eyes, and his spiritual power suddenly surged out. Almost at the same time, Bai Chenxing's spiritual power also spread out.

Mu Chen's spiritual power swept outwards, his eyes contracted, and a smirk appeared on his face.

Bai Chenxing's face turned grim, and he trembled all over.

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen and asked eagerly, "What's wrong? What happened?"

Mu Chen smiled at Ye Shi, and said, "Grandfather has arrived."

Ye Shi was excited and asked, "Really? Grandfather has arrived? Why didn't he come to see me? Where is he now?"

Mu Chen turned and said to Ye Shi, "Grandfather got into a fight with the Bai family. He's in excellent shape, taking on five opponents single-handedly. None of them can match him. It seems like Grandfather's strength has improved. He should be a six-star Martial Maestro now."

Ye Shi: "...."

According to what Mu Chen knows, Ye Shi and Bai Chenxing left a lot of cultivation resources for Qu Kun when they went back to the Outer Domain last time. Without that, Qu Kun's cultivation progress wouldn't have been so fast.

Bai Chenxing gritted his teeth and flew out.

Mu Chen, with Ye Shi, followed after him.