II

Justin
I was walking through busy streets of LA. "So how do you feel?" Za asked me, I looked at him. The truth is I don't feel fine, I just want to be with her. I gave her everything I had, but it wasn't enough for her. "Fine. I guess" I said. Me and Za went into some mall.
As I was walking I collided with some really cute girl, I spilled her coffee "Sorry" she said. She looked shy, I looked at her eyes. She has the most beautiful eyes on the planet. "It's my fault" I said. "It's mine,I should watch where am I going. "what is your name?" I asked her "Lilian, but people call me Lily" she said. I smiled she had a really beautiful name. "I'm Justin and I want to buy you coffee" I said "You don't have to, it's okay" she said. I smiled at her, she is a sweetheart "No, I insist" I said and took her hand.we entered  Starbuck "What do you want?" I asked her "It's fin, really" she said "Lilian please" I looked at her beautiful eyes "Just coffee" she said. I ordered coffee for me and her and we sat down "I'm really sorry" I said "It's okay Justin" she said "How old are you?"I asked "18" she said. What? She doesn't look a day younger than 16. "You?" She asked "21" I said "You look like you are 19-20" she said . I smiled at her "And you look like you're 16" I said. She smiled "I have to go, but thanks for the coffee" she said and walked away. She looks like she is a really nice girl.

Lilian
This guy was so cute. "Where were you?" Rose asked me "this cute guy collided with me , so he offered to buy me coffee" I said "oh, what is his name? How old is he?" Rose asked "his name is Justin and he is 21" I said. 
"Anyway, did you study for the math test?" Rose asked me "Yes, but I 'm not sure how much I know" me and math. "I heard that Josh likes you" Rose said "I rather die than go out with him" I said "why?" She asked "you know why" he is the biggest player. Yes, he is hot , but he is with girl for fun and I hate it. "He changed, maybe" Rose said "he can't change. Once a player always a player" I said.

_____________
Sorry if u see any mistakes.
Where are you know music video is perfect