She turns around & starts making her way towards the lights dimming them, "is it ok if I roll up?" she says while her back is turned "Yea I'm coo with that" I say looking around the room "you smoke?" I look back in her direction but she's gone "uhh no, I never tried it" I say looking for her "whatttt, you never smoked?!!" I jump a little seeing her come out of this closet with a pouch making her way to the bed sitting on the edge. "nahh, I feel like everybody ik that smokes does it just because...like everybody else does it to fit in & plus I do sports" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"yea, I understand what your saying but what sports you do?" she says looking up from her rolling tray" "I do soccer, track & flag football" I say looking her in the eyes as she lights her blunt.

We continue to talk for like 2 hours straight getting to know each other & it felt like we had met before in all honesty. "alright mama it's time for bed" she says while blowing the smoke away from my face, I laid down while looking up at the ceiling "you wanna watch something before bed?" she says while holding her blunt in one hand & holding the remote in the other "yea, can we watch Sponge Bob?" I say sitting back up in the bed, she turns on sponge bob & gets into bed.

She then pulled me closer to her proceeding to lay on my chest , I froze at her actions but soon relaxed & put my arm around her, I soon heard soft snores so I closed my eyes & fell into a deep sleep.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

LO: SAME PLACE

CURRENT TIME: 12:00 pm

DATE: DEC 14th

-THURSDAY-

I woke up due to the bright sun shining in my face, I groaned while sitting up in the bed rubbing my eyes, I noticed that the other side of the bed was empty. I pulled the covers off of me feeling the cold air hit me so I wrapped my arms around my body, I looked up recognizing the door of the closet so I started making my way over there, opening the door seeing a bunch of hoodies that were color coded & hung up on a hanger.

I smirk to myself & start making my way to the black hoodies I grab one & put it on, I than excited the closet & made my way out of the room into the hallway. I smelled waffles & bacon so I started making my way down the steps turning the corner, only to be greeted by leez holding a gun. "WTF LEEZ?!" I say holding my chest "Myf mama" I roll my eyes while walking past her into the kitchen "I made breakfast" she says while scratching the back of her neck feeling bad. "Thank you."

I say while grabbing a plate & a fork "how did you sleep mama?" she says while sitting down at the table "good, you?" I say while stuffing my face "mama what I tell you about stuffing ya face like that but yea I slept good, I honestly didn't sleep like that in a hot min" she says while looking into my eyes. I listened to what she was saying & slowed down.

We finally got done eating & cleaned up our mess. I was laying on top of Leez & we were watching back at the barnyard up until she got a call & she answered it.

:yooo

unknown: yoo leezy, wya?

:at the crib, wya?

unknown: at the trap, you coming down here today?

:I might slide, ion know yet.

unknown: oh Ard, we gotta drop we gotta do in NYC in 2 weeks leez

:Yk we dere, just send give me the info & put it on my desk 4 me

unknown: Ard leezy, I gotchu.

phone call ends

I look up at Leez watching her put her phone in her pocket, "mama get up rq" she says while looking down at me. "why, I'm comfortable" I say kinda disappointed knowing she's trying to leave me, "if you think I'm leaving you I'm not mama, I just gotta use the bathroom" she says smirking. "oh" I say while getting up, I watch as she went to the bathroom & I laid back down on the couch watching my cartoons.....my eyes slowly started to get heavy & I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

1260 words

tell me how y'all feel about this chapter, I made it a lil longer than usual!

STAY SUPER FREAKY HAVE GREAT VAGINA I LUV YAAAA 🫶🏾!