PART Ⅴ

-𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝-

LO: SOUTH ST, PHILLY

CURRENT TIME: 1:30 am

DATE: DEC 13th

-WEDNESDAY-

NY'S POV

-I'd feel my body start to rock-

"Mama...." leez says while trying to wake me up.

-I'd start to open my eyes-

"hmmm?" I say while looking her direction. "come on we at my spot, we gotta get out the car mama" she says while opening & closing her door, making her way to mine. I unbuckle my seat belt while just looking around I started grabbing our trash that we had from eating not too long ago.

I go & reach for my door but I'm interrupted by leez opening it already. "Come on mama, throw that trash on the ground" she says while licking her lips. I look up at her & throw the trash on the ground, she reaches her hand out for me & I grab it "you sleepy?" I nod. she picks me up holding me by my ass & I just lay my head down in her neck.

We walk into a lobby & I lift my head up a little looking around, I noticed that we were heading towards an elevator. The elevator door dings indicating that we made it to the floor, I looked around the floor & noticed that it's only one door I'm guessing she lived in a penthouse, I just put my head back down on her shoulder while leez starts to grab her keys & unlocking her door, we finally walked in & she laid me on the couch.

I heard a door close so I started drifting off into a deep sleep but I was awakened from being picked up, I opened my eyes seeing leez & she looked down at me smiling. "Where are you taking me?" I say looking at her tattoos on her neck, " I'm taking you to bed so you can get a good nights rest mama" she says as she carries me up the steps, we finally make it to her room.

She sat me on the bed while taking my shirt off leaving me in my sports bra, she than made her way to my pants taking them off while doing so I was admiring her beauty.

Her abs were forming through her shirt, her heat blew on us a little & I got a whiff of her scent "damn" I say while sniffing her a lil more.

-she smelled like mahogany teak wood mixed with a little vanilla-

"mama, you ok?" she says while putting my clothes in the hamper. "yea I'm ok" I say while smiling, leez just stands there looking me up & down smirking.

I start to get nervous so I look down at my feet while clearing my throat trying not to make it awkward, "my fault mama ion mean to stare you" she says looking away "It's fine" I say crawling to the right side of the bed & getting up under the covers.