Chapter 3

Do inline comments if possible ❣️

.
.
.
.
.

Punching the code of entrance door, he dragged his feet in as soon the door slides apart only to greeted with dark, quite space of his magnificent hallway finally feeling at ease a bit. Even if that house has his childhood memories with his parents, his parents essence yet he couldn't spend even a single night there without getting nightmare. That place is the heaven and the hell at the same time.

Anuj had been used to went out his frustration and agony on the punching bag, exhausting at the extent to blackout just not to experience the nightmares. Ever since his parents death, making AK groups the number one has been his ultimate goal which keeps him alive.

He tried to be best version of himself, in every skills, hobbies of his. Be it poetry, cooking, fencing, shooting, pottery-sculpting, painting boxing, working out, singing or guitar practising just avoid the feeling of ever present loneliness.

The loss of his parents leaves the huge impact on young Anuj which forced him to be enter in business, taking up the responsibilities and running away from the miseries. The pain turned into the passion and fire to grow their business, the Anuj was lost in the business minded Anuj Kapadia, the most screwed and wicked business shark AK, that's his identity for world.

He never rested, his workaholic self would demand most of his attention except necessary sleeping hours on GK's insist. But in this days, even GK can't approached him knowing it would hurt and pushed him in guilt cause he was worst version of himself.  The agony which he suppressed for whole year takes toll over him turning him in emotionally vulnerable.

He was about to dragged himself to his room when his eyes fell over the familiar figure standing infront of him. The silver light illuminated her form, standing near the centre table of the sofa with face screaming worry.

The woman who couldn't be his ...

Dressed up in the red and blue cotton saree, dishevelled braid with hair tendrils flying arbitrary. Lines of stress was on her forehead, as the permanent residence while eyes burgeoning with tears. Eyes are haunted by some inner anxiety while lips grew thin line, neck grew corded with tension.

Fingers are twisting and churning the end of the pallu, she rocked back and forth on her heels somewhere another delusion of his conditioned mind just to console him like other years.

Damn, how his brain managed frame such side of Anu ? Being worried about his whereabouts when she is unaware about his existence ...

" Aap theek hain ne ? ", The delusion of her asked after reaching to him in two long strides, the same intensity of emotions and which torn him in two parts of reprimanding his brain for imagining something which wouldn't be his reality or appreciate himself for conjuring up such an avatar of hers.

" Kuchh kahiye ne Anuj ? ", The desperation in the voice hits the right cords in him making him let go the mask and showed his vulnerability afterall it's just delusion of him, no one gonna know about it. His eyes filled with the tears instantly and whispered as knowing she would vanished as soon he would touch it and atleast in his thought she is his as he is hers ...

Anuj : Nahi hun main theek Anu, bohot jyada dard ho raha hain mujhe ...

He couldn't speak further as tears blurred his vision and he chocked over his own tears. The same thing, him revealing the pain to the his Anu and cried out to sleep in her warmth and wakes up with an migraine headache, coming out from his delusion but something different happened.

" Hisssss ", the delusion hissed seeing his injured knuckles and holds his palms in her sending shivers down his spine. His imagination, the ethereal beauty of his worried Anu hissed abruptly which never happens.

Brain slipping back to earth, he blinked multiple times to see the clear image or to say waiting for imagination to disappear which it clearly refused when his brows shoot up in arc and eyes widened in shock, understanding it's just not his illusion like every other time.

" Anu ?? ", His voice was laced with shock and disbelief as he witnessed the panicking figure running for grabbing the medicine box. The delusional Anu grabbed his wrist to dragged him to the couch and his mind snapped back into reality when an antiseptic burned his skin, making him snapping out from his imaginary world.

Right infront of him, the woman treating his wound isn't the usual delusional Anu but the real Anupama !

Her being worried about him is itself an achievement when he used to believe that she is unaware of his existence. His eyes couldn't help but to linger over her face, the curses she was muttering furiously while treating his wound making him overwhelmed.

He gulped down the happy tears and throws himself on her rapping an arms around her after she was done with treating his knuckles, literally crushing her inbetween him and the couch. This isn't his imagination anymore, the real Anu is there to console him in his tough days ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the third part of A Journey ends here, how do you feel about this part ?

Pardon any mistakes and thank you for giving your valuable time to read this, I hope you like it

Do votes and comments, will love to read your response !

- Chanchu ✨❣️