Definitely not.

We're both beauty and the beast.

Anyhow, yesterday brought back the same euphoric experience that I once felt the last time we did something like this back in the day.

But today– today gave me a splash of reality. A reminder of our current situations and problems.

"So we not allowed to leave the room again?" She pouts and looks at me sadly.

I could tell she too is not a fan of staying indoors. She was mostly bored and cranky like I was, only having been able to eat, sleep and repeat.

"Nope, it's our turn now to go on a little date" I gently lift her small frame up and carried her in my arms.

"Really?" Her face lit up as the once gone enthusiasm returns

"Yup, now we better get you dress up before Nayeon comes" I tap her nose, making her giggle in return.

Nayeon - a warrior that Y/n apparently trust to accompany Ella and I in places we wished to visit. Saying that she only wants us to stay protected even without her presence.

And yes, she is now allowing us to leave this room so that we won't get too bored and cooped up. And probably for the fact that she doesn't want me near that window again.

It is quite thoughtful of her, really.

But I still don't trust that Nayeon girl as much as she does.

Who knows?

She might be that shewolf who attacked me last night.

Just saying.

"Luna?" There was a knock on the door just as soon as I got Ella fully dressed and ready.

Speaking of the devil.

"Nayeon unnie!" Ella squeaks excitedly upon bolting out of the door. Quickly clinging to her leg as she pleads to be lifted up.

Nayeon chuckles, patting her head. "Hello to you too little one"

She then glances in my direction, seemingly asking for permission. Not having much of a choice, I nodded, to which she responded with a smile before carrying the child in her arms.

"Where to, Luna?"

"Just the playground, give Ella the chance to interact and play with the other pups" I answered plainly just as I have closed and locked the door.

"The playground it is" And we left the house.

The walk is a bit silent– awkwardly silent between her and I only. We looked as if we are friends yet strangers, casually taking a stroll, walking alongside each other with me being slightly behind. Just enough for her not to notice my stiffness and uneasiness.

Keeping my distance, I am only taking precautions as I am still not comfortable with her presence around us nor any other werewolves.

Besides, she might be hiding something underneath that friendly appearance of hers.

We don't know.

But Ella and Y/n seem to like her. So, I can't do anything about that.

"Here we are" Nayeon gently puts the child down and Ella just seems to be astonished at the sight.

"Woah! So big and a lot of kids" Her wide eyes are twinkling in amazement as it roams around the place.

"What's this place?"

"This is what you call a playground" I told her as i kneel down to her level.

"Playgwound?" She looks at me with curiousness.