The trials and tribulations one faces , the loss of a loved one , or the sorrow that grips that heart-these are not chains that bind our existence. No , life persists with an unyielding spirit . It is a somber truth , for life is relentless. It moves forward , sometimes dragging the broken fragments of the past .

To lose someone cherished is a scar etched permanently on one's soul . It is not that the pain is forgotten or that the memory of loss fades into oblivion. No , it lingers like a bittersweet melody . Yet , in the human spirit resides an extraordinary ability to evolve and grow , even amidst the deepest of sorrows .

The human heart is a resilient vessel , capable of holding both grief and hope . Through life's unpredictable journey , one learns to navigate through the turbulent waters , finding strength in the face of adversity . It's not about forgetting the past but learning to coexist with it , carrying the weight of memories while still moving forward .

In the face of life's unforgiving momentum , people adapt , survive, and find a way to thrive . Like a phoenix rising form it's own ashes , they rebuild , recalibrate , and renew their spirits. The essence of the human experience lies in the ability to endure, mend and seek solace in the midst of life's ceaseless march .

Life's relentless rhythm propels us forward , and in our journey , we gather the shattered fragments of our past . As we walk this path , we recognise mistakes and misfortunes as an important part of our story . But they do not define us ; rather it's our resilience and the beauty of human spirit that create the tapestry of our existence.

The separation and the relationship of Claude and Diana ,not only affected their own lives but also had a ripple effect on those around them . If Diana was sunshine on a rainy day , then Claude was a warm cup of strong coffee on a rainy day .

Diana was the first person Claude cherished , from the moment he saw her ,he was enthralled by her beauty. It didn't matter to him that he had a wife waiting for him back home , it wasn't as if he had even loved his wife in the first place . Now that Diana was there he had no use for his wife , Iris .

Diana was a dancer from abroad and Claude was a cold blooded emperor. Many who had witnessed their relationship , called it to be mere infatuation rather than love , people said that Claude wanted only wanted a careless relationship , and that was the reason he chose Diana as his concubine .

Some called it a maddening obsession . But no one knew what exactly it was . Claude satisfied Diana's needs , and she calmed the raging storm in him . Claude was messed up in every way , and Diana was messed up in her own way . Claude fuelled her wild desires , and she shone light in his dark world .

Claude was madly obsessed with her , so much that he threw away his wife for her . His wife's pleas and cries were ignored , as every night he made his way to Diana's chambers .

Iris knew from the start that this was going to be a loveless marriage , yet still her heart dared to dream , dared to hope that Claude might just start loving her . But it never came , the moment that Claude would look at her with love in his eyes , adoration swirling in his eyes for her .

Whatever was left of her heart and soul broke into millions of pieces when Claude brought home Diana. Yet still she didn't hate any of them , rather she tried to befriend Diana, but even that didn't happen .

Iris was consumed by darkness , she spent her days wondering what was lacking in her , what was so wrong with her , that Claude couldn't love her .