|09|

Finally the magician had left her room, not before flicking her head. She was glad that he had finally left her all alone . She had cleared up everything with Calcion and Aisha , reassuring them that nothing happened and that she was completely fine .

It was around midnight. The moonlight entered the room , being the only source of light , it slowly fell on the figure standing in the balcony .

Her eyes were closed as she took in the moonlight falling on her skin , making it glow in the dark night . There was a cool breeze flowing , her hair was flowing with it . She looked mesmerising, anyone who would see her at the moment would get their breath stolen by her .

Her beauty was one of kind , her blood red hair completely rare in the empire , her blue jewelled eyes looked like sapphires shining in the dark , her porcelain like skin shone in the moonlight. She looked like a younger version of her mother except her eyes .

She let out a sigh as she stared into the forest , which looked like a pool of darkness in the night. The forest was near the empress's palace but still far away enough to ensure nothing would happen . She always wanted to go to the forest but it was blocked off , entry was forbidden.

She wondered how her younger sister's life was going currently, how had Claude been treating her sister ? It was a question that had remained on her mind for quite some time . No matter what , she couldn't deny the fact that her younger sister was indeed a cute child .

She walked inside her room , believing that she should sleep now as it was far past midnight and she would have to get up early tomorrow for her sword practice. She was quite the prodigy, she excelled in not only studies but even swordsmanship.

She laid down on her bed , she was surrounded by her pillows , the pillows occupied more space than she did . She couldn't get herself to sleep no matter what she did . She kept twisting and turning in her bed .

She soon felt the sunlight entering her room , she wasn't able to sleep the whole night. Soon Aisha and Sky came to wake her up , but she was already woken up .

They helped her get ready , she was weirded out by the fact that someone else helped her get ready when she was just a child . But soon she got used to it , she was still weirded out a little.

"Princess shall we go now ?" Aisha asked her
"Yeah , let's go now Cal must be waiting " she replied , she had called Calcion as Cal from when she was a kid . All of them Calcion , Aisha ,Skylar were like family to her , she couldn't imagine her life without them .

She soon reached the training grounds while Aisha and sky left to do their work . She fist bumped cal , he was like an elder brother to her .

They started her training , they spared against each other. Aina had grown to become a fine master of swordsmanship, after all she had trained ever since she was a little kid .

Finally after 2-3 hours the training was over . She was sweating bullets , she would sweat very quickly. She was absolutely drenched in sweat . Both her and Cal were sitting under a tree , soon Aisha arrived with a few towels in her hand and refreshments.

"Thank you , Mom " Cal said to Aisha , as she balled her hand to a fist and smiled at him in annoyance. Aisha couldn't believe how a sweet soul like Sky could even think about liking this idiot .

(Also yes there will be side couples in this story , cause I feel like I want the nice characters to get their happy endings)

"Hey Aisha ! Thank you for bringing this !" Aina told her as she smiled at her . Aisha smiled at her princess , she was relieved that Calcion thankfully had not influenced the princess of his ill mannered ways .

"It's no problem, princess " Aisha sweetly told the girl in front of her . Aina smiled at her in return , she was used to their antics .

She laid under the tree with the warm sunlight hitting her face faintly through the leaves , the grass tickling her skin . She felt at peace , laying down under the tree . But little did she know her peace and quiet would be ruined in mere seconds .

"His majesty the emperor has called the princess for tea " Felix , the emperor's most trusted subordinate, told her to her utter dismay . She felt annoyed, she in no way was excited to see the one that killed her mother .

...

How was the chapter ? Comment below .

Why can I literally see her doing this ? Lmao poor jennette 😂😂