Chapter 1

♡❀✩❆–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––♡❀✩❆

In a bedroom, near the window, was a young man drawing a butterfly. The sound of the inked feather scribbling on the paper, as the drawing appeared was the only thing happening in the room, as he finished the last details of the main drawing. 

The other parts of the butterfly could be seen on the slice of paper, the head more detailed, the leg accurate as it can be, since the subject was very petit, and the pair of wings, looking like it was going to fly away. The main piece finished, he closed the sketch book where all his talent was hidden away from the world.

The black haired man then putted the book in the drawer of his desk and got up to open the windows. He wasn't found of the idea of hurting an animal or any animal in front of him. Insects weren't an exception. Any kind of life, didn't deserved to stay inside or being held captive just so the humans could appreciate a beauty that will still leave one day.

He the removed the domed glass that held the blue butter fly captive. The little life flew, like it just discovered what flying was again, which it did. The butterfly went to the young man, and rested on its finger for a bit, to show its gratitude to the black haired man for freeing it.

The little insect then flew away by the window, to live the rest of its little time left. The did boy followed the butterfly with his eyes, as it went near the city.

Life could be seen and heard on the main street. The watchmaker was swiping his broom, in front of his shop, to remove the leaves on the floor. The fishmongers were cutting the head of multiple fishes, so the citizens could have fresh fished fish for their lunches.

The town crier could be heard from miles away as he was saying "Here ye, Here ye ! Ten minutes to go 'till Kim's wedding rehearsal !"

As he finished saying that, The young man could see a carriage parking in front of his house from his window. His parents opened the door and went out of the house.

"It's  a rather nice day" Said The father Kim, in all his elegance. The middle aged man was wearing a suit, while his wife was wearing a long dress that was embracing her curves perfectly.

"I agree dear" Said the woman while holding her husbands arm. They both went near the carriage. "I am so excited for the wedding !" She said enthusiastic at the idea of her son being married.

"It's a rehearsal dear, he won't get married until tomorrow" Said the father.

"Ugh, where is Taehyung ?! He's going to get us late !" said the woman in an angry voice. The boy was still looking at the window, feeling really bad and anxious. Why couldn't his family accepted who he was ? Was it too much to ask, to marry someone he truly loves ? He may be bisexual, but he wanted to at least date before marry.