Yandere Bully Ch.2 (Mara) Slight Lemon

Começar do início

"Okay dear. Sounds like fun. We can all have dinner or something." Mara slides her hand down Y/n's face.

"Well, until then." She giggles as she sends Y/n off to go and prepare dinner for the two of them. In the coming days Y/n would eventually call up Mia, with Mara close by, and arrange a date where they all could meet at their place and have dinner to catch up.

With a date settled, Y/n and Mara would go out and buy some new clothes and food for the dinner night. After leaving the supermarket with some food to cook, and leaving another store with brand new clothes to wear, Mara cuts the wheel of their car and drives up to a hardware store.

"Mara?"

"I'll be right out." She opens the door and steps out of the car. "I just need to grab a few more items for the house, that's all." She shoots Y/n a smile as he nods back also with a smile across his face as Mara then closes the door and Y/n watching her walk into the store.

A couple of minutes later, Y/n sees her walking back out with some bags. She opens the trunk as Y/n looks back to try and see the things she had purchased, catching a glimpse of some cleaning supplies and...rope? After closing the trunk and getting back into the car, Y/n rubs the back of his neck.

"So... What'd you get?"

"Oh, just some more cleaning supplies." Mara replied as she threw back on her seat belt. Y/n looks down, slightly nervous as Mara didn't mention the rope. As they drove home Mara would shoot glances at Y/n and notice him shifting in his seat which she knows means he is nervous about something. She then places her hand over his thigh and Y/n looks up at her.

"What's the matter?" Mara asked with one hand on the wheel and one massaging his thigh. She then gives Y/n a soft smile to try and ease him which works and Y/n looks at Mara, placing a hand onto the hand that was massaging his thigh.

"W-what's the rope for?" He asked. Mara, with her hand rubbing his thigh looks at him for a second before chuckling, still rubbing his thigh

"I needed rope to tie some hangers together that's all, you don't have to worry sweetheart," she chuckles some more. Mara's chuckling calms Y/n down a little as he looks out the window. Mara then stops rubbing his thigh and gently holds his hand.

"You don't need to worry, dear. Tonight's just about seeing old classmates and nothing else, that's all. Let's have some fun." Y/n sighs and squeezes Mara's hand as he feels reassured. They continue on home to get ready for their dinner with Mia.

Driving up their driveway and putting their car in park, both Y/n and Mara get out of the car and grab the things in the trunk and head on inside. The two then proceed to take the rest of the evening they had to begin preparing dinner. Having fun and laughing together while recalling their high school days until Y/n and Mara finish up preparing dinner.

Mara sets down her oven mittens and kisses Y/n's cheek before rushing upstairs to put on her newly bought dress from earlier. A couple of minutes pass and Mara comes back, walking into the kitchen in her new mini dark-blue bodycon dress and her long brown hair running down over her shoulders.

"How do I look?" She asked nervously with a blush on her face. Y/n stops with his placing of plates onto the dining table and is entranced by Mara.

"You're... Beautiful..." Mara smiles and looks down as the blush on her cheeks grow darker. Y/n then walks up to Mara and takes her hands into his making, her mouth slightly opened and her eyes looking into his. Mara starts to lean down slowly as her lips are almost touching Y/n's when both are then startled by their doorbell ringing and pull away.

"That must be her." Mara says fixing her hair one last time. "Go get ready. I'll get the door." Mara playfully spanks Y/n's bottom as he rushes upstairs. After another five or so minutes later, Y/n adjusts his black bow tie on his navy-blue tux with a black shirt to go with and looks into the mirror one last time before spraying his cologne once on his wrists and neck before going back down stairs.