ᴥ⁠● Izzat ●⁠ᴥ

Start from the beginning

'Chole bhature'

"Come on, there is always room in my stomach for chole bhature and I can eat whatever my mother makes anytime and specially this , I can't miss this opportunity."I mentally said to my self.

" No no, there is a lot of space in my stomach,  what happens is, I did park the car and came here by walking so it has been digested, now I am hungry, come on, come on."
I said and run towards dinning table.

All the members laughed at me that how I can't resist my favourite food.

We are having  breakfast
And then my father spoked.

"Saachi, do you remember na, we have to go to Raichands's house today, there elder son has come, so they has invited us for lunch"

I hummed as I has filled my mouth with food that I'm not able to talk.

My family just shook there head looking at me while smiling.

"Well I have to go to their house early"I said

"Kyu bacche"bade papa asked.
("Why baccha")

"Vo bade papa , I had given my laptop to Reyansh, as his was not working, so...and I have presentation to complete so we both will be doing it together, that's why I will be going now.

"Okay beta you complete your presentation" Dadi said.

"Chalo..I'm done So I'm leaving now"I said and kissed dadi and mummy's head and hugged my
father and bade papa.

"We will met at lunch"I said and walked towards my car.

~~~

I'm driving towards reyansh's home.

Reyansh my bestie. He is 1 year elder than me.we met at college.
When he saved me from getting bullied and from that time he and me started to get closer and closer and now we are bestfriends forever.

And ek aur maze ki chiz ki his dadi and my dadi are friends.
Both are from same village and same school but after marriage they lost there contacts.

But now they meet often.

So the family lunch and dinners with his family is common between uss.

I reached his home.

Chalo let's meet my Bandar.

~~~~~~~~ ◕>>

"Ummmm!! "Why I'm feeling soo heavy like there weight upon me

"Ummmm!! "Why I'm feeling soo heavy like there weight upon me .

I opened my eyes and looked down to see whats the heavy thing on me and.......

She was sleeping on my chest.

"Aare she......my doll.....nahi nahi chudail....."

Really!!!