ᴥ⁠● Izzat ●⁠ᴥ

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ha chalo let's get ready then I'll leave for home, warna mataji meri jaan le lengi"

. . . .

I entered in my home And saw everyone sitting in living room enjoying there morning tea with Lil laughter and jokes

I entered in my home And saw everyone sitting in living room enjoying there morning tea with Lil laughter and jokes .

Everyone noticed my presence.

But I was  looking towards my mom who was glaring at me ,I knows if mumma caught me she won't leave me without scolding.

So first I went to dadi and touched her feets taking blessings.

" Stay blessed baccha" said  dadi lovinly,"did you enjoyed last night ?"dadi whispered in my ear and I winked at her saying yess.

Then I went to my bade papa who is my biggest saviour and I hug him.
"One day you were not home, so the house was completely quiet, nothing seemed to be going on, beta."

"Aww I have came now bade papa" I said hugging him.

Then went to my lovely papa and hugged him too and wished him good morning

"Good morning to you too princess but looking at your mom's expression on you , I don't think whether anything good will happen for you" papa whispered eyeing  mumma who was glaring at her poor daughter who is me.

And at the end I went to mumma who was glaring at me.

I know that she didn't like me going to club last night that too late.

"Good morning mummy"I said with oversweet voice incase if she melts.

But nooo instead....

She just grabbed my ear and twisted it saying "aa gayi maharani kal party karke ha"
("The queen came back after partying yesterday")

"Nahi mummy p--party..v--varty kya bol rahi hai aap ,kuch bhi ??"
Saachi said nervously smiling.
("No mom, what are you saying, p--party v--varty, anything??")

"Ha ha I know everything" mummy said still twisting my ear.

"Tujhe itni raat ko mana Kiya hai na bahar Jane se toh kyu nahi sunti meri baat,ekto raat ko Ghar se bahar niklna safe nahi hai baache tujhe pata haina"mumma said leaving my ear.
("I have said no to you to go out of the house late at night, so why don't you listen to me? It's not safe to go out of the house at night, you know it.")

"So sorry mumma I won't go out at night from now on" I said sorry while grabbing my ears and pouting which offcourse melted my mataji.

"Aacha aacha bss did you have your breakfast?"mumma asked me and I replied

"Ha mummy I had bread butter"I said patting my tummy.

"Aare....I had prepared Chole Bhature for you but you came eating bread and butter"mumma said with Lil pout.