Aman, arnav and akash looks at each other with a knowing looks.

Akash "means someone stolen the shoes "

Nk "what... Someone stolen the shoes. O my God....I think we should call the police "

Saying he takes his phone to call police when Rani snatched the phone from his hand.

Rani "arey .... It's all common during marriage

Nk " What.... Stealing shoes is common during marriage? Means my shoes can also be steal "

Rani "awe.... Mere cutei pie... Only groom's shoes will stolen "

Nk was still confused. Arnav turns to payal "payal bhabhi you stolen my shoes? "

Nk "nanav mere bhai why will bhabhi steal your shoes "

Akash "nk will you be silent for a while "

Nk pouted as no one giving correct answer to him. Anjali smiles at him and explains him about this ritual.

Payal noded as no. Then all eyes turns towards khushi as she is the only one remaining who can steal the shoes was trying hard not to laugh.

Arnav "what the khushi.... How can you steal your owns husband shoes? "

Khushi said innocently "what...arnavji I didn't stolen your shoes. Believe me "

Aman "then why are you laughing? "

Khushi "I'm not laughing "

Arnav said sarcastically "yaa... I believed you"

Khushi pouted. Arnav smiles at her seeing her pout and said "khushi.... Yaar please tell me where is my shoes so that we can complete this photo session and go to sleep. I'm really exhausted "

Nk "oh.. Really nanav mere bhai, are you really tired or eager to go to your room "

All laughs at him when khushi said feeling pity on her husband as now all will tease him .

Khushi "well... I don't have shoes but someone had your shoes "

Arnav asked whom when khushi pointed to someone. Arnav rolls his eyes seeing a girl coming towards them.

Girl shouted with a huge smile "jiju.... "

Arnav "you said you can't able to come to your friend's marriage as you had some work out of station "

Girl "I just lied to you so that I can surprise you "

All looks at unknown girl in confusion as they never seen her expect guptas. Aman looks at her dress and realize that she is the same girl whom he meet before some hour.

Seeing confusion on all faces khushi introduce the girl to them " She is my best friend suhana from lucknow. We use to play together from childhood "

Buaji "ha... And also used to do prank on other together. She is same like sankadevi. Two are crazy by birth "

Arnav  "which I came to know  during our first meet few days back only "

Aman "means you meet her before only? "

Arnav "yes... When I and khushi gone to shopping for marriage there we meet her who came here for some work"

Suhana takes the blessings from elders who likes her immediately.

Arnav asked "so suhana where is my  shoes."

Suhana with a smirk said "I will give you shoes but before that you have to give me something"

Arnav "what...? "

Khushi "you should give us money then only we will give you your shoes"

All are fighting for shoes which leads to boys vs girls where aman was thinking something trying to run his mind to know where can suhana kept the shoes when something hit his mind "when I meet her first time she was doing something bending under the table. May be... "

Aman widen his eyes said "arnav before some time I meet her and she was doing something under the table. I think I know where she kept the shoes "

Suhana looks at him and recognize his voice as the man who questioned her when she was hiding shoes.

Aman rans towards the table where he saw her before. Behind her suhana also ran.

Arnav shouted "Aman my friend. You should bring my shoes. We boys should win "

Khushi also shouted for suhana "suhana my friend... Don't give shoes to Aman bhai. We girls should only win. "

Aman and suhana runs to back of the Hall towards the particular table. Aman was front with suhana behind.

Aman unaware of the water  which was mistakenly spilled by some children steped on water and was about to fall when suhana holds him but she also slipped and both falled down with Aman on his back and suhana on him.

Both looks at each other in shock seeing each other too close. Both lost in their own world.

Coming out of the trace Suhana looks at him for few seconds then at table beside him where shoes are kept securely. Aman also looks at direction where suhana seeing guessing shoes may be kept there.

She was about to get when Aman holds her by her shoulder to stop her. She looks at him wide eyes seeing his audacity to hold her. Aman seeing her wide eyes "sorry... I didn't mean to hold her but you can't get the shoes "

Suhana "let's see who get the shoes " she immediately get up and went near the table, takes the shoes and giving last glance at Aman with a cute smile runs towards the Hall when Aman holds her hand standing on his feet.

Suhana facing her back to him struggling to free her hand from his hold which she fail. She now know that she can't win because Aman is stronger than her and easily get the shoes. "Amanji.... Please leave me"

She was still struggling when she felt his hold loosen. She looks behind to see Aman folding his arms on his chest smiling at her.

Aman with a smile said "ok....  Go....You girls are winner"

Suhana smiles at him and ran to Hall before saying "thank you"

Aman still stand there smiling like a stupid seeing the direction suhana went.

__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

Hope you like this update.

Please vote and comment how you  think about this update.

Thank you🙏