Don't go there, Abhiman.

Oh my god, I might be now obsessed with this spot.

Noor's POV

My throat felt dry and I was out of words. This was the most unexpected thing and my brain was still registrating when he gripped my neck and his other hand which was on my nape slided down to my lower back, one more centimeter down and his hand might grab my ass.

Oh god.

My breathes hitched and my hands fist at my sides.

I could feel my nipples piercing through my dress and being visible to the world, but only he was standing so close to me that no would even see it but he could feel it.

"So? What was all that attitude about? Huh?" He asked. His Eyes blood-shot red with anger and his tight grip on my neck wouldn't let me even breath.

He held me hostage in between in his arms and the book shelf behind me.

"Mr. Chau- Chauhan... You're drunk." I stammered and tried to push him a little by his chest. He loosened his grip a little and looked deep inside my eyes before moving his eyes to my lips.

He licked his dry, deep red and right now fericiously sexy lips and looked up again.

"I- I'm sorry. Arjunwasjusttellingmeabout-"

I tried saying something in one go but he pressed my neck with a little force again and came more closer if it was even possible and whispered in my ear.

"What did I say about his name? Don't Noor." He said and levelled his nose to my cheek making me shiver. He touched his nose slightly and my cheek turned the brightest shade of red.

Everything was intoxicating me right now. The close proximity, his hands on my body, his closeness and those fucking brown eyes.

"You forget. You're my wife. My property. And I fucking hate anyone who touches my property." He said, I could feel his breathe on my neck as he licked my earlobe.

"Aannhhhhhh" an inaudible moan left my mouth. Maybe he heard it. But it was my least concern now.

I could smell the alcohol mixed with his cologne and also the smell of the new books in the library was not helping.

What is he even doing? Does he realise this?

I felt choked on air. Not only that his grip was tight but his words made me wet then and there.

"Get it?" He asked me again.

"Noo... I'm not yours. You said it. It's nothing but just an alliance. We'll never be husband and wife but just King and Queen for the world.Maybe is it you who has forgotten." I said trying to sound confident in his grip.

"I haven't forgotten anything ." He shifted his hand from my back to my front and glided it upwards till he reached my bossom.

He grabbed my right tit in his grip making me moan and I open my mouth trying to get some air. But his lips crash mine before I could close my lips again. I felt weak in my knees and was about to stumble down when he picked me up by grabbing my one thigh and then the other and made me climb on his body.

His lips were soft and heavenly but the way he was doing it was very rough.

Oh god. What's happening? I blacked out. This is my first kiss and I'm blacking out? No no stay! STAY.

His tongue attacked my lips asking for domination. I open my mouth as he raked his knuckles over my back and I moaned. I pushed his chest a little signing that Im out of breathe and we pull apart.