EC023 : The Last GP Series Tournament, East GP Tournament

Start from the beginning

Rimai : Then the remain 8 b-shots will begin another battle royale until 4 left and then again in the Semi finals. Isn't it

"<B-Shot RYU> That's right! The remains b-shot in each round can get into the finals, the two remaining b-shots will compete in DX Break Bomber 7 Maximum Size and the theme for the Battle Royale is - Get 100 points from the battle field!"

Riki : AH?! 100 -

Kamon : Points?!

Millay : Hymp! *smirk* Let's me tell you all something, you all can't beat us. This is our stage, no , our territory.

Rinne : This is our advantage. We are the one who definitely get into the finals for sure.

Dravise : Why you so confident?

Dharak : Because Millay and Rinne are ...

Wavern : The Champions in Battle Royale, even getting 1000 points, they surely can get into the finals.

Riki : Mystery~

Rinne : So keep on.

Millay : We're gonna go full power. Don't hold back.

Basara : Of course.

Millay / Rinne : *Smile*

Millay : So we'll be waiting.

They both leave the room, things are getting more interesting, "I'm all fired up!"

None POV

"<B-Shot RYU> Now let's start the first round, the b-shots who are competing is Riki Ryugasaki, Millay Shirley, Rin Shirotama, Samuru Shigami, Bakuga Shira, Hugo Raidoh, Yuki Washimura, Simon Sumiya! Let's start the call! B-Shot! Ready! Aim!"

"<All> FIREBLAST!!!!!!!"

All : *spread out to collect points*

Riki : Ah! Dracyan! There!

Dracyan : A gold target!

Riki : Okay! Let's go! Dracyan!

When Riki can shot down the target, someone did before him.

??? : *Shot down the gold target*

Riki : Eh?!

Dracyan : Who got it?

Millay : I got it. Is there anything wrong?

Riki : Millay!

Millay : I've told you that I'm the champion of Battle Royale here, there's no way I could lose now.

Riki : Um. That's right. So that's why I gonna fight you with full power! *Smile*

Millay : *Blush * Ah! ... Um... Hymp! You better ... get into the finals or I won't forgive you! *Blush*

Riki : Um!

Millay ran away to collect more points.

Riki : Still 0 point. Dracyan...

Dracyan : Yes. Let's don't lose to them too.

Riki : Um!

~Meanwhile~

Raydra : Bakuga! Over there!

Bakuga : Huh?

Raydra : There's many of targets over there, let's first get them all.

Bakuga : Okay!

When Bakuga is about to fire, someone join in.

Dravise : Mind of we -

Samuru : Join in?

Bakuga : Samuru... Sure.

Two of ready to fire but -

??? : 「Shining Black!」

Hit down all targets.

Bakuga : That shot...

Rinne : Got 32 points.

Wavern : Is a nice start.

Samuru : Rinne and Wavern.

Wavern : My apologies. But we -

Rinne : Have our own reason can't lose here now. *Serious*

Bakuga : What?

Wavern : Rinne. Move on to the next target location.

Rinne : *Leave*

Raydra : Bakuga, did you realized Rinne's action?

Dravise : She seems like she had decided something.

Samuru : Could it be...

Wavern : Rinne, you really think you sure you want to do this?

Rinne : Do what?

Wavern : About the fight between my brother...

Rinne : ...

Wavern : Rinne, you don't have to. This just between me and brother, I don't want you to be drive into this too just like Raine was ...

Rinne : I decided not just because you and Naga, and also for everyone.

Wavern : ?

Rinne : Curtiss, he does things ignoring the important of lives and feelings, Naga too. That's why I want to made them realized the importance. So there's no reason that not  to fight them.

Wavern : Rinne .... *You really do resembles Raine which bring me back the sad memories we all had been through. Now, I still drive you two into this mess.*

~Timeskip~

"<B-Shot RYU> Alright! Folks! Let's me show you the current results! 15 minutes had passed and the first comparator who got 100 points get the ticket to the finals. Is Comparator Rin Shirotama, who still made a surprise appearance to the battle, next is Comparator Millay Shiya and Dharak, the b-shot who good at control and she controls the field well in the battle.

Then is Comparator Riki Ryugasaki and Samuru Shigami, just we have expected, what a tournament just without them. Now let's start the second round! And the b-shots who competing is Kamon Day, Jenta Kokuji, Basara Kurochi, Novu Moru, Ken Ogami, Ryukai Kuromi, Ryuken Kouno and ! - "

All : ?

Kamon : Huh?!

"<B-Shot RYU> IXION L.CURTISS!"

"<Audience> OH!!!!!"

Ixion : *Showed up*

Riki : Ixion ...

Rinne : Curtiss...

Ixion : *Smirk* Hymp.

All : ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview :

Riki : Kamon, make sure you get into the finals!

Kamon : Um! Just don't want anything to happen though. *Depressed*

Riki : Like Ixion did to Rinne before?

Kamon : Yeah.

Sumi : C'mon! Will you two cut the heavy/sad aura that surrounding you! There is something more important!

Riki : Sumi?!

Kamon : More important?

Sumi : Look there!

Riki : Mystery~

Together : Next Time! Emblem Charge!! B-Fight!!!