You sighed and locked your phone, the announcement of arriving at Machida station filling your ears as you put the gadget inside your bag, placed in front of your chest.

You let your gaze halt on the plain design of your bag for a moment but just then, hissed whispers brought your crane up slightly. The two familiar teenage boys in front of you froze when you caught eye contact with the dark haired male- familiar, by means of Uenoyama and Mafuyu, the second years that you crossed paths from these last couple of days.

They sat beside each other with both of their bodies turned to your direction. Uenoyoma seemed to be in the middle of shaking the hell out of Mafuyu while the latter was in a state of dizziness with the way that his head swayed from side to side ever so slowly. Uenoyoma blinked owlishly at you, the contact not being long when he whipped his head to the left. The color red blushing his face was quick to spread. Huh, you too would be having that shade of color from embarrassment ( or maybe for him, it was something else) if you were to hold eye contact even for just a matter of seconds.

Hopefully, any more awkward eye contact interaction for today would come to an end as the bullet train finally came to a stop. You waited for the two second years to leave first before you did too.

Making it past the station, you found yourself walking through the side of the streets. The sound of remaining wet puddles from the rain last morning splashing against the flat of your shoes as you walked calmly, yet still a bit vigilant. Even up until now, it's been hours since you've felt like somebody was watching you, it still wasn't going away. You halted your walking as you came across a pedestrian lane with the light going red and with the thought of being stalked over, you turned your head to the side - left, where nobody was around as of this time and right, the same second years you saw back on the train, staring far off somewhere but not on you...?

You're starting to have your own suspicions but okay...the studio that they'd probably be going after was in the same street and direction you're going for so it's just a coincidence and they weren't actually the owners of the eyes you felt like on your form. You sighed for the umpteenth time this day and continued to walk as the light turned green.

The same whispers you heard back in the train was starting to fill in your ears and you were starting to think that you're hearing things if it wasn't the fact that when you turned around the same boys were on your tail, in their own little world, hissing to themselves, - well, it was more like Uenoyoma was the one initiating whatever seemed to be an argument they have and Mafuyu was secretly dying. You didn't care nor you didn't want to know, because now you were in front of the building of the club you're working at and you feel a little relieved somehow by the comforting thought that if ever they were really were the ones that have been stalking you (for an unknown reason), you'd finally have your peace inside your working place that the two could never enter.

But just as when you're about to enter the building the automatic door opened halfway, a voice brought you not to do so.

" Fujita-senpai! "

Of course, somebody just had to interrupt your quiet life.

Your head instinctly turned towards them by the call and how the hell were they able to be in front of you in just a matter of seconds? You were starting to regret acknowledging their presence right now. You could have entered the building and ignored them. You should have because the exclamation the dark haired male has said caused your brain to stop processing.

" Please join our band! "

An awkward whistle of the late afternoon wind, your mouth agape and then suddenly everything was silent once more.