VI. ointment and meat buns

CHAPTER FOUR. In which realizing what you've done with the guy you'd just slapped two days ago made you feel sorry and made you end up giving him something as an apology.

A kinda more lighter fluffy chapter.

Half-edited.

Warning: light panic attacks.

𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖬𝖤𝖠𝖳 𝖡𝖴𝖭𝖲

Arriving at home to find your mother still awake, she  insisted on making dinner even though if it was hours before midnight

Arriving at home to find your mother still awake, she  insisted on making dinner even though if it was hours before midnight. Telling her about what happened between you and Yuri...only a sentence of the two of of you breaking up on that day and that was it. No explanations or anything in that matter. You couldn't bring yourself to tell her and you've already had enough tears to cry on that day, it felt like if you dived deeper with the things between the two of you from those past months of predicaments, you'll burst another wave of tears — harder than the last time than you did back then.

Concerned as would a mother naturally be, she reassured you a few words that it was going to be alright. Barely, you believed them but you hold on, a squeeze of your shoulder and a comforting hug relieved you that night.

Opening up your problems to somebody had always been hard for you, even if your mother was there and the e closest family you've ever had now besides her was your grandmother.

Unfortunately, she lived at Shima, in the Mei Prefecture, having a little house near the seaside — and from where you were, she was far away. You also had Ugetsu. But then again, he was a busy man and you didn't want to interfere whatever was going on with the life of his.

You were glad enough and thankful that she didn't press the topic,  in the future, you had to express your feelings more to someone you're close with — frankly, having them pent up inside you was painful as what could be a bite of a dinosaur would have if they existed in this generation. Controlling tears wasn't also your best gear, and you'd had to say that you hated when you could not control them.

In conclusion, yesterday's pace of the day was a bit rough and emotional for your liking. You wished, now that it was the next day of the aftermath of what had happened, everything would go off much smoother and...better. You took Yuri's word in mind and by that, you were going to apologize to the poor boy.

Yesterday night, you went to the nearest pharmacy from where you work at to buy an ointment, to tend the bruise you've caused and on your way to school, you bought three pieces of meat buns. There was part of you that whispered how you went overboard, but sympathy took over.

You stopped by a vendor stand that sells that specific type of bun to buy and give it as a consolation food apology. You bought three overall, two for him and one for you that served as a snack during the free time before the last subject teacher arrived. If he didn't accept it by you offering an ointment, you were sure that this delicious meat bun would persuade him on forgiving you. No one could ever resist the power of food, especially these that you've heard were heaven sent buns.