ch 4

"They will be like baby's taking there first breathe so teach them our way so that they won't be usless " uncle tonowari tells everyone . "What do we say now " uncle Jake asks tuk . "Thank u " she says cutely . We all say thank you .
"My children's aonung and tsireya will help ur kids " He adds.
" But father I " aonung says but gets cut off . "It is decided" his father says to him."Come I'll show u around " tsirya excited tells us . She grabs a few stuff and lead us to our new home.
The house were made from straw and the path was quite bouncy . I bounced a few times with tuk too.
"This is it" tsireya says placing our stuff down outside. "Ya this is nice ...right" uncle asks us all . But aunty netiri puts the mat down harshly. 

----------------------------

Lo'aks pov:

We follow tsireya ,aonung and rotxo as they dive into the water elegantly . Kiri and tuk with niphin jumps inside the water after us .
We swim down with them for less then 30 second as we have to go up for air. We look down as tsireya does some hand thingy . But then she shows to come follow them. We take a quick breath and dive back in. Tsireya looked so pretty inside the water smiling. As I was admiring her beauty neteyam tells me to go up for air . Once agin We go up.
The 3 come out if the water too now. "Wait for us ur too fast " tuk says. "Breath just breath" tsireya says.

"Ur not good with diving but maybe good with diving throught trees..." aonung says as tsireya slaps his head gently . "Come on bro" I say . "We don't understand this finger talk" neteyam adds.
"I will teach u" tsireya says . "Where is kiri" roxto asks. We never noticed her gone until now. "Who" aonung asks. "Don't worry she's fine " niphin assures us.

---------------

Now we're learning to ride ilus . Aonung makes some clicking noises and calls some ilus for us. They decided to teach us separately.  Neteyam and niphin goes with aonung while kiri and tuk with rotxo and me with tsireya.
I get on the ilu and swim off but then I loose blacnce and fall of the ilu. I could see them all laughing. 
Tsireya just giggled wich looked so cute but the one which made me skip a beat was niphin. It was my first time seeing her laugh like that . She looked so pretty while laughing . It was not just me looking at her. Aonungs friends were too .

---------------------

Now we were on a rock learning to breath . "Ur heart beat Is to fast ...lóak focus " tsireya tells me. "Sorry" Is all I tell her. Everyone else learns to breath fast while I still take time . So tsireya teaches me privately and ofcourse I improved thanks to her.
We all just swim around with our ilus and do some more breathing for the rest of the week .