i smacked my lips mugging the fuck outta him. "igh bitch yo ass doing too much."

he started fanning his eyes from watering. "bru hol on gimmie a second.." he stood up and walking outta the living room and into the bathroom.

i shook my head already preparing myself for whatever crazy shit he was finna come back and say.

i checked ah'nijas lo' again seeing that she was on her way back.

i heard footsteps coming back into the living room, i looked up from my phone and at him seeing him have the most shocking look on his face.

"shit..umm.." he scratched his head confusingly. "we talking bout the same nija right?"

i nodded and he nodded also but unsurely.

"the nija you been knowing since a lil ass kid? the nija you was claiming was like a sister to you?"

"peep tho, i never actually claimed her as a lil sister to me, only sy and tay did." i told him.

"fuck.." he covered his mouth in shock. "yo if you actually think about it you never did..man what the fuck?"

i only shrugged.

"so like..when did this happen?" he asked sitting back down looking at me.

"cant really say when cause ion remember-"

"you'on remember- nigga y'all must've been onnat for awhile??"

i nodded my head. "you could say that.."

"damn." he retorted. "sy and tay know?"

"bru hell nah. you the only nigga that know bout this shit."

"is y'all gone tell them?"

i sighed. "she ain't trying to cause she think they gone look at us differently and if us fuckin with each other might fuck up a long lasting friendship that she look at as family."

he nodded understanding.

"but i keep telling her i can't keep hiding the the way i feel bout her nigga. she don't be tryna hear allat tho."

he chuckled. "thats fucked up, you think she gone be mad if you went and just told them yoself anyway?"

"nigga i know fasho she gone be heated. but ion give a fuck, the shit weird. we don't een keep shit from each other anyway." i explained. "so this whole shit between us might put them on edge a bit cause we shoulda said something instead of hiding it for so long."

"that's what i like about yall whole lil group thing y'all got goin." he told me. "y'all keep shit real with each other, don't nun be left in the dark with y'all."

i nodded. "yeah..but this been going on for so long i can't een imagine what them niggas gone be like or how they gone feel about the shit."

"but you like her tho right?" he asked me.

"love that girl."

"so why give a fuck about how they might feel? y'all know wassup, so who gives a fuck?"

"you right." i nodded.

"man look at you, stealing my girl and shit." he laughed. "no wonder yo ass usta get all mad when i joked around with her."

i mugged him. "nigga that wont een yo girl for real."

"yeah igh." he waved me off. "so how that pussy is? let me know!"

i looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "nigga what!?"

he put his arms up in surrender. "bru i'm just askin-"