CHARACTERS ----

AALIYAH NOELLE ROBINSON• elle/liayah - december 17th, 200617 love intrest: wait and find outt !!

elle/liayah - december 17th, 2006
17
love intrest: wait and find outt !!

AALIYAH NOELLE ROBINSON• elle/liayah - december 17th, 200617 love intrest: wait and find outt !!

AALIYAH was always a very smart and introverted girl. she kept to herself while all the other girls were gossiping and all over boys. at a very young age zoey knew that she was different from everyone, she loved animals and preferred purple over pink. many girls didnt want to play with her because the girl would play with the animal figures, rather the lalaloopsy dolls. the only person she would really play with was kayla but they wouldnt see eachother as much, since her father was at "work" and couldnt drive her.

in 2021, her father was sentenced 7 years in prison, for armed robbery, while her mother abandoned her as soon as she gave birth to the lightskined girl. aaliyah never got to meet her mother and considered her aunt as her "mother". she lived with her aunt, nicole for about 2 years now, but nicole hasn't been around due to her going on many business trips. aaliyah had to watch over her younger dark-skinned cousin, kayla, who had an adorable face but a very sassy attitude. kayla and aaliyah have a unbreakable bond and became closer when aaliyah moved in. she always had a soft spot for her family and the people who knew her like they gave birth to her.

the lightskined girl, aaliyah loved music with all her heart. when she was sad she would put in her airpod pros, angry, she would click on her main playlist. music was her best friend, and she would carry her airpods and white iphone 13 everywhere. if she wasn't listening to music, she was either sleeping, eating, or playing with kayla. when she walked into the school building her ears would be blasting with either rnb, or rap. she also adored food, she wouldnt over eat, but instead she would enjoy every moment when she was munching on something. she has a soft spot in her heart for clothes. she loved shopping and went, by herself, almost every weekend. even though it was pretty expensive, no matter what she would buy herself an outfit. aaliayh is a very organized person and her room is rarely ever messy. she had a strict routine, every school day but didnt bother when it came to weekends.