Ending 3:Changing The Past

Start from the beginning

So here's my goodbye
No one will cry over me
I'm not worth any tears
It's been the years, of abuse
Neglected to treat the disorder that's controlled my youth

For so long, I'm in a fleshy tomb buried up above the ground
It's no use, why should I hold on it's been five years don't need one more
So goodbye, life's abuse
I'm sorry, but this is my fate
Everything is worthless, nobody wants me to stay

And I'm sorry, but I've waited too long
So here's my goodbye
No one will cry over me
I'm not worth any tears

And I'm sorry, but this is my fate
Everything is worthless, nobody wants me to stay
And I'm sorry, but I've waited too long
So here's my goodbye
No one will cry over me
So here's my goodbye
No one will cry over me
I'm not worth any tears

He Stops Playing and Puts down The Instrument as he Looks at Ruby before Saying....

Crescent:Goodbye,Ruby....

He Walks Away from her as She Runs To Catch Him but He Vanished As She Cries at The Fact that he was Gone.

Ruby(Crying):Please........Please,I Need You.....I'm Sorry......Please,Come Back!

The World Around Her Was Enveloped in Darkness as She wakes Up Again But This Time....In Sweat & with Fear on Her Face.

She Looked around Before Remembering Everything that Happened

She Found A Note that's Basically a Proposal,after his Suicide.

She learned Crescent was Actually Alive but He He Says that he never Loved her & Unknowingly Breaks her Heart.

The Rest of her team Finds Out and She learns The Girl with Crescent is Actually Weiss's Weapon,Myrtenaster.

Team Up With Silver Steel and Learning That Crescent Was Apart of the Organization to Learning his New Name.

Temporarily Getting to use Him Again as her weapon.

Crescent's Singing.

Decided to Change Up their Outfits.

Songs Made By Crescent before The Whole Attempted Suicide and Herself doing Attempted "Breaking & Entering" Just So She Can Talk to Someone and Tell them that she doesn't Care Anymore as Well as Crescent & Her's One night Stand.

She sighs as She Just Wished She Could Have A Do-Over to Fix Everything.

She sees her Teammates

Yang:Hey,Ruby

Yang:Hey,Ruby....We're Gonna Go to A-

Ruby:Pass.

Yang Immediately did a sad Frown since she Only Wanted Them to Spend Time as a Team.

Weiss Put her Hand on her and said to just let Ruby have some Alone time until than.....If She doesn't wanna Go,She doesn't wanna go.

The trio leaves as Ruby Remains In Solitude and Wishes for A To Fix The Past But Knows That's Not Possible until a Bright Light Enveloped her and she Opens them to see She's Back in her Team Dorm at Beacon.

Ruby:'was I Dreaming,Again?'

She Heard Something fall on the Floor and Gasped at What she Saw....

It was a Boy with dark Onyx black hair that had a tinge of white in it as his eyes looked deep red and Around his neck was a glowing Silver white scarf.

It Was Crescent Rose!

She Couldn't Believe It,She Was In the Past and Watched as the Events Play Just How she Remembered them as Crescent Rose Looked at Team RWBY With WBY wondering he was And Their leader Hiding A Smile & Tears of Joy But Ignoring That,Crescent muttered something as he smiled and looked at ruby.

Crescent:Ruby,It's me!Crescent Rose.

like The Original Timeline,Ruby was shocked but Unlike The Original Timeline,she Didn't look annoyed Nor a bit Angry as she just Looked Down to not stare at Crescent.

Crescent:Ruby?

She didn't say anything and Prayed This wasn't A Dream as She Stayed Looking at The Ground causing crescent To looked Confused.

Crescent:Ruby,What's Wrong?

Ruby Finally Spoke to The Past Crescent Rose by Saying....

Ruby:A-are You Real?I-is this Really Happening?

Crescent Rose had No idea what that meant but he Smiles at his Beloved Creator & Wielder as he says...

Crescent:I'm as real as the day,You Made Me at Signal,Ruby and Yes!This is Happening,How?I don't Know But Why?Because Of My Love For you.

Ruby Shedded More Tears as (R)WBY Tried to Get The Boy But Ruby Tackled Him and Make Out with Him,Much To Everyone's Surprise(And Crescent's Joy)

After Getting The Truth Explained and Confirming What he said to be True,He Became The 5th Member Of Team RWBY As Well as Ruby's Boyfriend.

Ruby was Just Happy that She Fixed Her Mistake because Now,She'll Able to Live Happily Ever after with Crescent Rose.

Ruby:'And If this Is a dream..........I Don't Wanna Wake up'