True Love

It's been 4 Months since that day of Crescent and Myrtenaster starting to live together and they gotten pretty Use to it.

They Did almost Run into A LOT Of people From beacon but thankfully,Beacon people are idiots and crescent managed to meet the ones that he saw as friends but While Crescent Was On a Walk,he remembered the first thing Myrtenaster said...

Myrtenaster(Crying):YOU'RE ALIVE!E-everyone Heard About how you jumped and We all Thought that You...I Thought you were.......Oh God!

Crescent Thought it over and Realized that she said that they all thought he Perished but It Seemed That Myrtenaster was Really Affected by Him Jumping,If he wasn't rescued than He Really Would Be Dead But Why Does Myrtenaster Care That Much About Him?

He thinks of a possibility but shakes it off and enters the Shop with his Silver Scarf on his Neck as the Shopkeeper sees him.

Shopkeeper:well,If it isn't One Of My Favorite Customers.

Crescent:Hey,Joe.

Joe:Usual Shopping?

Crescent:Usual Shopping.

Crescent Grabs All the Goods He Needs From Each Food Group and Puts them In his Basket and Goes to pay for them as joe Says this....

Joe:Hmm,That's Not Right,You Usually Get Organic Meat and buy A candy bar or some kind of Snack but You did Except You Grabbed a pack of Normal Hot dogs and Didn't get ANY Snack,You Okay?

Crescent Sighs and Explains what's up.

Crescent:it's Just I'm Not sure on how to feel with My Roomie because i think she Might like Me but i might be Wrong and i don't wanna do anything with her,Due to My........Last "Relationship"

Joe nods As He Understood what Crescent Meant and Simply Said this.

Joe:Cress,Let me Tell You A Story about How i met Wife...When i was Young,I Had a crush on the someone who to me was the Most Beautiful Girl Ever and I tried to tell her but she simply ignored Me but i didn't Give up

Crescent:'the girl is his wife,Isn't it?'

Joe:But!....As i did,I learned That she was Actually Rather Cruel And Heartless to those She despises and Even To her own family,So i Gave Up on her.

This information surprised crescent as he thought the Girl was His wife but It wasn't,Than Where Is she in this Story for Joe?

Joe:A few months later,My Classmate who i had No Connection with helped me out and Than,We slowly began to hang Out more Until we Started Dating and Eventually....

Joe Looks at His Ring on his finger as he finishes his sentence.

Joe:Married.

Crescent:So,Your Classmate That helped You.....became Your Wife?

Joe Nods and Explains That Even If Someone Loves Someone,it's Not Always Love and it's Just a Simple crush or Infatuation.

Crescent:'is that what i was?Was i just Infatuated With Ruby?'

Joe:but Real True Love is like A Connection between Two Who Will feel Something telling them that they're meant to be Like a Spark!

Crescent Blushes as that's How Myrtenaster has been Acting around him and Vice Versa but Now,he knows Why,He Thanks Joe as well as Pay for his items and Leaves for home.

Crescent Nears His Home but hears Singing From Somewhere and it's a Girl,It was.......Myrtenaster?!

Myrtenaster:A million thoughts in my head

Should I let my heart keep listening
'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line
Nothing lost but something missing

I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
If only
If only

Every step, every word
With every hour I am falling in
To something new, something brave
To someone I, I have never been

I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
Yeah

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen
Yeah
Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh

If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, yeah

If only
If only

Crescent hears Myrtenaster Sighing and saying.

Myrtenaster:Yeah......If only....

Crescent Enters The Apartment Surprising her as she Tried to play it off Like nothing happened but...

Crescent:Myrtenaster,I Already know and Let me Just....

Crescent:Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh won't you stay with me?   
'Cause you're all I need 
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me  

Crescent Smiles at Myrtenaster Who is Shocked And blushing but gives a Teary-Eyed Smile as She Said....

Myrtenaster:Yes,Crescent...I'll Stay with you.