“Vani where are you three?” She asked.

“Turn around Didi.” She said and Shristi turned towards the entrance and found Vanika standing there.

She rushed towards her leaving her bag there only and hugged her tightly as shrishti reciprocated the hug .

“How are you?? And where are Pratha and Sakshi?” Shrishti asked searching for them at the entrance.

“They went at their home. They'll be back tomorrow morning.” Vanika told her and she nodded.

Vanika's eyes lit up as she spotted her mother approaching. Overwhelmed with happiness, she rushed into her mother's embrace. Despite of all the teasing and banter between them, Vanika always found comfort in her mother's hug.

“How are you?? Aur kitni moti ho gayi hai. Wahan training bhi karti thi ya bas khati rehti thi.” Anjali said making her gasp.

[You became too much fatty. ]

“Yaar what is this behaviour mummy?. Aate hi bezzati kon karta hai.” Vanika said.

“Vani beta.” She heard her father's voice and rushed in his arms.

“How are you gudiya? Wahan koi problem to nahi hai na? Tell me if there is any problem.” He asked her breaking the hug while caressing her hair.

“No papa. Everything is fine there.” She told him.

“Ok now go and change your dress. It's time for dinner. And tomorrow Shrishti in laws are coming here.” Anjali said, interrupting them.

“What? Really?? Ohhoo Didi” She teased her sister with a mischievous smirk and Shristi slapped her forehead.

*****************************************

The next evening, the Oberois arrived at the Sharma Mansion. Anjali and Rahul welcomed them warmly, and everyone gathered to sit together. Meanwhile, Vanika was in the kitchen with Shrishti.

“Shrishti Didi yaha kya kar rahe ho? Jao na jijaji ke paas.” Vanika said, nudging her shoulders and Shrishti blushed.

[What are you doing here? Go to jijaji.]

“Didi go with this tea. I will come with the snacks.” She said adding sugar in kheer and Shrishti went outside with tea.

“Where is the bottle of oil now?” She asked, searching for the bottle.

Meanwhile Shrishti walked outside with a tray of tea, and as she passed by Ayushman, they exchanged a shy smile. Keeping the tray on table she touched the elder's feet and Piyali hugged her.

Nirmay excused himself as his phone rang and headed towards the kitchen. As he disconnected the call , he noticed a girl standing on a stool, attempting to reach a bottle.

“Excuse me! You will fall down.” He said moving inside the kitchen.

“Aap kaun?” She asked without turning towards him.

“I am Ayushman's elder brother.” He said.

“Ooohh..Hello I am Shrishti Didi's Younger sister. Remember we talked on the call?” She asked, still trying to reach the bottle.

“Dekhiye you will fall down. Get down, I will help you.” He again urged her to get down.

“No it's ok I..Aaaaaaaaaa!!” Before she could complete her sentence her leg slipped and she was about to fall, but two strong arms caught her just in time. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in the unexpected embrace of Nirmay. Both looked at each other with shock and surprise