Chapter Eight: The Lists

Hadrian reached for the closest list which just happened to be RoseTorn's. 

Supplies for Young Friend Hadrian - RoseTorn
Where Fault Truly Falls by Eldrith Greystone
How to Overcome Abuse by Archer Jones
Love and How to Understand It by Aetos Thornton
Toxic Relationships and How to End Them by Angelus Grindelwald
Battle Burnout: When to Stop and Regroup by Rannott (GN Archive)
Reflection Journal (Cawley's Bookstore in Knockturn Ally)
Healing Stone Starter Set (Silent Sorcery in Horizont Alley)
Pick 5 Things from the Sensory Isle in Minute Magics (Knockturn Ally)
New You Kit in Simple Supplies (Knockturn Ally)
A soft blanket in Simple Supplies (Knockturn Ally)
Tea Starter Kit (Tea Leaves in Horizont Ally)
Customized Personal Care Kit (Bubbily Doubily in Horizont Ally)

Hadrian looked over the list confused and weary. The first few suggestions made Hadrian blush in embarrassment. He tried so hard to hide what the Durselys did to him. At first, it was so they wouldn't hurt him more, then because he was scared that no one would believe him but then when he found out he was a wizard he felt ashamed that muggles were abusing him, Hadrian the boy who lived—a boy who was supposedly responsible for taking down the world's most dangerous dark lord. Hadrian didn't believe it but the rest of the magical world did. What would they think of him cowering to three muggles?

Hadrian wasn't sure what to think about the reflection journal, was it like a diary? Maybe writing his feelings down would help, Hadrian was willing to try. Healing stones? He'd never heard of healing stones before. Hadrian didn't know what was in the sensory isle but he hoped it was familiar. New you kit sounded—worrying when you think of wizards an—wixen. 

A soft blanket sounded nice, Hadrian tried to remember his old baby blanket before it was got rid of. He gasped as memories in perfect recall flowed through his mind. Some were blurry others not quite in colour but he had many memories of it. Hadrian smiled as he thought of the baby blanket his parents got him. It was one of the few things that he had to call his own before Petunia decided it was too ratty to keep in her house. He remembered her smirk as he cried for his blankie. How she found joy in keeping it out of his reach before pulling him to the fire and making him watch it burn. 

Hadrian frowned at the memory, he didn't remember that before. He couldn't have been more than four. Still, it would be nice to get a soft blanket just for himself that nobody could take from him. 

Hadrian knew there was more to tea than putting a teabag back in a cup. He often set up tea parties for Petunia. He knew that there were tea leaves and you could make your own blend but the Dursleys thought that was too hippy. Hadrian thought they were idiots. 

He wasn't sure what a Customized Personal Care Kit was but he was willing to give it a try. He was willing to give just about anything a try. He wanted to be the best version of himself he could be and he knew it would be hard work. 

Finished with RoseTorn's list he moved on to the next one, picking up the closet. 

Hadrian: Things you should get if you want. |SilverFang|
Enchanted Clay
Magic Proof Markers
Mage Glue
Glowing Glitter
Fairy Dust Glitter
Dylan's Dyes
Colour Changing Paint
Magic Proof Paint
Ritual Paint |Sounds scary but it's a mini ritual for the paint for moving paintings like in Hogwarts!|
Starter Painting Kit
Paint for Material |Pick ones you would like to try!|
Materials Kit for a Beginner Crafter
Materials |Pick ones you want to work with!|
Stones and Gems from Enchanting Enchants |Horizont Alley|

Hadrian read through the list twice with a wide smile. He loved art and to know there were magical variants was amazing. He couldn't wait until he got his hands on them.