2: Star player ⭐️

P.E. class had just started for Wonyoung, she was enjoying it until a familiar face joined in.

"Hi, is this Mr Kim's P.E. class?" The innocent girl asked.

"Oh! I forgot to mention that An Yujin is our new student." Mr Kim stated.

"What?" Wonyoung mumbled to herself. "Isn't that the girl who..."

"Miss Jang, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, it is." Wonyoung took a deep breath and went to sit down where Yujin went to sit right next to her.

"Okay class, please get into pairs now," Mr Kim instructed as he turned to the field.

Wonyoung tried to not make eye contact with Yujin, but it seemed that she had approached her first...

"Oh Wonyoung! You don't have a partner, do you?" She laughed.

"I don't think—"

"Come on! Before it's too late." Yujin grabbed onto Wonyoung's wrist and dragged her to the massive field, now she just had to show how talented she was at sports and it would end the other girl's popularity in a second.

"Excuse me, Mr Kim?"

"Yes, Yujin?"

"What sport are we playing? I'm so excited."

"We are playing—"

"Don't worry, I play in 3 clubs and I practice every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday." Yujin nodded, he hadn't even finished his sentence yet.

Wonyoung instinctively rolled her eyes at the thought of her already but before she could say anything, everyone already adored her and they knew for a fact she would be the new popular girl.

"If you're so confident, Yujin, please tell us any tips you have for everyone else. I can tell you'll be a star player!" Mr Kim grinned.

It wasn't the type of response from the teacher Wonyoung was expecting.

As Yujin went on and on, everyone realised Mr Kim wasn't wrong about her possibly being the best player.

"Times up everyone! Get changed and please head to your next class," Mr Kim nodded. "And Wonyoung, please take her to maths, since you both have it together I've been told?"

"Maths next?" Yujin laughed. "Easy."

"We're having a test, though..." Wonyoung told her.

"I already get the best scores, expect me to be moving to the highest class in 1 day."

"You're starting to get on my nerves, and I heard about what you were saying earlier, that you would become the most popular student," Wonyoung admitted. "It's almost like you're trying to replace me or something, don't even try."

"Why would you say something like that?" Yujin looked disappointed. "I thought we were friends, are we not?"

She secretly smirked when she wasn't watching.

"I'm sorry," Wonyoung shrugged. "I'm quick to make assumptions, just forget about it and we'll get to maths."