ch 3

"So tell me prince daemon what business brings you here again? "
Mysaria said as she started to drink from her goblet

Jacaerys and Daemon were sitting on two wooden chairs right in front of her stone one, hers was taller and more grand, it was like she thought of herself as a queen, the queen of this brothel or these streets peraphs .

"Oh you know all the business misery"daemon said getting comfortable in his seat

"the driftwood throne? Yes, I do I want know why you are HERE at my humble residence after all this time"
Mysaria said getting up from her stone chair and walking towards a window,

"I am quite sure you know why I'm here too"daemon said after which he chugged up his goblet in one go.

"She needs you mysaria"daemon said as he got a little serious

"your princess? , well she does need it, I'm not going to strech the matter by asking useless questions like why??
But there is one important question why should I help her"

She said all this while her back was facing her guests and the window her face.

"she needs you to be our ears when we leave the city, to let us know what's happening and help us in all those ways in which you specialize, you know"daemon said slyly

"the queen needs me in her bed? "she japed

"you know which specialities of which I am talking about, misery"

Mysaria turned towards the 2 princes, chuckled and placed her goblet on a stool as she started "And in retur-"
But before she could complete her sentence daemon said
"And in return she guarantees you the office of her mistress of whisperers and promises to ban the fighting pits,you will be installed as the her mistress of whisperers and lady confessor, she said more of your demands like this one could be negotiated in the future"

"Hmm, amusing"mysaria said

She seated herself on stone chair once again and asked the velaryon princelings who until now was just observing the two dangerous quest creatures in front of him convene"What is your name? "

Daemon began to speak but before he could do so she waved daemon off with her palm, telling him to shut it.

"I am prince Jacaerys Velaryon ,grandson of King viserys, the first of his name. "jacaerys said after a while, wondering in his mind -'does she not know who I am?'but the prince was taught to be humble by maester Gerardys so he introduced himself curtly.

Mysaria giggled and said"oh no, my prince anyone would know that they are in front of prince jacaerys of they see a brown haired velaryon"

She said after a pause-"I am asking ,who are you"she almost said Demeanlgiy.

"I just told you, I am Prince jacaerys velaryon, son of the future queen of westeros rhaenyra targaryen and ser laenor velaryon"the young princelings replied getting a little frustrated

"Huh, so you say that your mother will sit the iron throne one day and, so you must think that you are heir. So tell me young velaryon, what makes you think YOU will sit the iron throne one day? "Mysaria said with a harsh tone with an emphasis on the YOU.

She stared at prince Jace for some time before he replied"My better odds, my lady"

Hearing the weird reply, Mysaria raised a brow questioningly., jacaerys who until now only held his wine goblet finally took his first sip and continued -"I believe anyone can sit sit the iron throne,my lady. My grandmother princess rhaenys could have sat the the throne, my uncle could have and his odds of sitting that throne still exist. My half uncles or even my sweet aunt helaena could sit the iron throne one day, similarly the throne could go to baela,Lule ,Joffery or my half brothers aegon and viserys, even you could sit the iron throne "

Mysaria interrupted the prince by saying"flattery won't work on m-"

But the prince stopped her.
"you asked me a question lady, now you will listen and I will talk.
So where was I? Yes anyone can sit the the iron throne, you or the girl that brought us here air any who're of this brothel or Any thief of flea bottom, but only if the odds are with them"

"well then what stops them from fixing their odds? "Mysaria asked imitating a curious child

Jacaerys smirked and continued:
But none of them have yet sat the iron throne because people like you hold the power to decide what happens to the iron throne.And HAVE altered the succession before and continue to try to do so,"

"now do humor me, what is the purpose of your visit"mysaria asked another question

Instead of getting irritated jacaerys replied in the affirmative "my lady so far I had thought that the purpose of our visit was to make sure that my brother lucerys is what happens to the driftwood throne but now I have slowly started to understand that the true purpose of our visit is to make sure that MY mother IS what happens to the iron throne.

Mysaria wanted to say something and opened her mouth but couldn't find words so she pursed her lips.

"I believe that is enough interrogation misery, we have other things to do and time is short so tell me once and for all, do we have YOUR support ?"

Mysaria gave a sly smile"your step son has outed me prince daemon, I have nothing more to say or ask "

She turns to jacaerys and continues" you have my word, I will be your mothers ears in the city when you all are gone and accept her proposition "

Daemon says"that is good and all but at times we would need you to be both our ears AND hands in the city"

"that would require extra payment "
Mysaria replied quickly

Daemon shrugged "so be it" he got up from his seat and handed Mysaria a large pouch full of golden dragons, he told her" the queen has told me to tell you to spend them wisely, these are your first wages"

Daemon motioned for jacaerys to get up from his seat as now they had to leave and as jacaerys reached the door, Mysaria cried out "wait, prince jacaerys, earlier you said that your father was laenor velaryon but don't we all know that he isn't? "

Jacaerys half turned his head to turn a side eye on Mysaria and said"And we all also know that you are a whore my lady, yet I refer to you as a 'lady's. Sake of courtesies my lady nothing else. "

With a good reply conveyed and good work done, jacaerys and daemon were once again walking in Maegor's secret passages.

"Where are we going now?" jace asked

"to the gold cloaks, now move it quickly runt"daemon replied