First encounter

After finally getting away from "mother" and James, I quickly made way to my locker. We were early so there was barely anybody there, but from the portion of people I did see there was nobody like me....at all. Sighing I adjusted my black blood on the dance floor back pack on my shoulder so I could test my combination in case I ever needed it '6-14-10' I relaxed a bit when I heard the reassuring click and tugged the locker open. Thank whatever god there is that saved me from an embarrassing moment. It got louder as people started walking into the building and already I could feel eyes on my black asking alexandria t-shirt covered torso. The whispers started shortly after 'whos's the new kid' 'kind reminds me of kyle' 'probably just some wanna be.' Over all the whispers James voice rang out "stop talkin crap about my bro you animals." The impending silence caused an unwanted heat to rise to my pale cheeks. That idiot! What in the hell was he doing! I didnt want attention or mock respect because I was HIS "brother"! Forcing my blush to fade I kept my eyes cast down finding interest in my black and silver ripped skinny jeans that lead to my black converse. I analyzed the dark swirls I made in the white parts of my shoes that connected effortlessly to the opposite side of the black fabric and sighed. I didn't want to be here, but at this point it was either a new home or a mental asylum and I didnt want my things taken away so new home it is. "Hey...what's goin on? Everybody's starin at golden boy as if he killed sombody....and who's the emo kid?" The new confident alto voice caused me to look up and immediately I met grey eyes with a hint of blue. This boy was different than the others his tan was light, barely noticeable and he had dark brown almost black hair with red tips compared to the light colored hair of everybody else. He was taller than me (like most of the guys were since I hadnt really finished growing..X-X) standing at 6"1 pushing 6"2 and he had a great muscle build, not too beefy not too scrawny, and a killer smile. "Hey newbie. Whats your name?" I froze, this was usually the moment when things go to hell. I slowly pulled out my whiteboard and wrote what to call me effortlessly. 'My nickname is Miyuto...call me that." The confused stares weren't new to me, but it bothered me that I always ruin getting a decent friend with my condition. "Miyuto huh... Cool. I'm Kyle and I like your style. So lets be friends and you stick around for a while." He winked and headed off to class leaving me completely baffled. What just happened...?