20

Kids movie night:

All the kids were at Mick's house and try to find which movie they will watch. It was hard to find the movie that everyone would love.

Some wants an horror movie but the majority want a Disney movie so they were agree that it will be a Disney! But now they have to find which one and everyone wants a different:

_ brave ( Liam )
_ toy story (Arthur)
_pocahontas  (Ollie )
_the hunchback of Notre Dame (pierre)
_comme ça on pourra revoir comment elle était avant de brûler (Théo )
_Theo ! (Victor bursting out laughing)
_the fox and the hound  ( jack )
_which one is it ? (Theo)
_ c'est Rox et Rouky je crois (Victor)
_Oh I like this one (Theo)
_I Prefers Oliver and company (Victor)
_the rescuers (Paul)
_tangled (Robert)
_the princess and the frog  (Logan)
_Mary Poppins (oscar)
_Bambi (Lando)
_No cariño you cry everytime,why not Alice in wonderland?(Carlos)
_wreck-it Ralph (lance)
_Why not the one hundred and one dalmatian? Or the new one, Cruella? (Nikita)
_ The Lion King (max)
_Peter pan ? (Fred)
_beauty and the beast (Dennis)
_the nightmare before Christmas (stoffel)
_Hercules (Alex)
_mulan (Guanyu)
_Atlantis ! (George)
_Lilo and stitch (Nyck )
_treasure planet (Yuki )
_ Brother bear (Charles)
_Ratatouille (Esteban )
_inside out (Theo )
_the good dinosaur ( Lando)
_Zootopia  (Alex)
_moana (Jack)
_coco  (Robert)
_ Hocus pocus ( Lance)
_narnia (Fred)
_Pirate of the Caribbean (Nikita)
_maleficient (Victor)
_the nutcracker and the four realms (Paul )
_cars ? (Mick)

Everyone agrees with cars so they put cars on. Snacks and drinks were ready on a table . They were in the middle of the second movie when Nyck decide to look around him who are asleep or not.

Nyck's POV:

First I look next to me too see my brother sleeping with his head on Nikita shoulder?! What the fuck ?! Nikita doesn't seem to understand neither, but he let Guanyu sleeps on his shoulder...
Then I look to Esteban... he was alone and he looks very exhausted,loose in his mind, I look the other side where Mick and Lance are and find them watching worriedly at Esteban. Okay I am not alone to think it's weird.

I look at my left again but not at Esteban but at the other Frenchman before him. Pierre have his arm around an asleep Yuki and Théo sleep on Victor side. Next to Theo was Robert who watches the movie and eating some candy.  Victor was watching the movie too and quietly talking with Pierre.

I look at my right to see Lance and Mick holding their hand over the armrests : Lance is on a armchair and Mick is on the sofa next to it.

Next to Mick, Fred,Logan and Oscar were on their phone and show some funny things on it to each others. They were laughing softly to not wake up Lando next to Oscar. Lando was on Carlos arm and Carlos looks at him with love. These two are so in love... but so stupid too ! They are afraid the other doesn't share their feelings. Oh maybe they are finally together but don't tell us...

I look to the only official couple: Alex and George. These two have take So long to be together. I'm so happy for Alex that George finally asked him! But George better not hurt Alex! For the moment both were awake and cuddling watching the movie.

Stoffel was next to them watching his phone and texted someone. He has a smile on his face but a smile we have when we are in love so... I guess he texts his lover! Boy or girl I don't know but it doesn't matter.

Charles was sleeping next to Stoffel and Max was looking at him every minutes... Suddenly Charles's head fall on Max's shoulder! Max was surprised but he quickly smile and let his head rest on Charles's one.

Paul and Dennis were just watching the movie and eating popcorn they put on a bowl in the middle of them.

Behind Mick, Fred Logan and Oscar there was an other sofa where Liam Jack Ollie and Arthur were. They were all awake and doing the same things that the 3 boys before them.
Arthur was nearly on Ollie laps to look at Liam's phone and Ollie was blushing but the others don't see it.

When the third movie start nearly everyone were asleep and nobody saw the end of the movie. We were all asleep.

At the same time in Romain's house :

Seb, Antonio and Nicholas were the only ones to not being drunks. Of course Kimi, Valterri,Daniil ,Checo, Kevin and Marcus are the ones who drink the most but they weren't the most drunk! Not at all ! Fernando Jenson and Mark were ,like Lewis and Nico R , so drunk that they were kissing like they will fucking. Nico H was with Daniel jocking about everything and were laughing so hard that they felt on the floor...

Romain was just a little bit drunk so he was talking with Kevin who can't stop to look at Nico H. Nico H was also looking at Kevin sometimes (of course they not look at the same time) and see Kevin and Romain laughing together make him jealous so he drunk even more and leave the house to walk a little bit in the fresh air of the night.
Not the best idea but he is drunk so his brain not working good.

After a while Mark, Jenson and Fernando were disappear upstairs and Daniel was sleeping on the sofa.Nico R and Lewis were surely upstairs too or in the garden...

Romain were gone talking to Nicholas and Kevin was now alone. He try to find where Nico H was but nothing. He ask Seb if he saw him but neither him or the other (Kimi, Valterri, Antonio or Marcus) see him.

Kevin start to be anxious and worried when he saw that Daniel was now awake.

_I.. Think he is ... left ... the house..
_Thanks

Kevin quickly run out, after prevent Seb that he was leaving trying to find Nico.He try to call him on his phone but without success, he Texts him to see if he would answer but Nico doesn't even read the texts.

After a while, Kevin finally found Nico. He was on the beach looking at the stars. Kevin called him but Nico didn't answer or move so Kevin sat next to him and start looking at the stars too.

They rest here, in the silence, without moving, looking the stars, for 15 minutes before Nico start to talk :

_ They are beautiful...
_Yes They are
_like you (he whispered )

Kevin was wondering if he doesn't dream what Nico says but suddenly Nico take his face between his hands and kisses him.

...

Seb's pov :

When I wake up in the morning I wake up everyone but Kevin and Nico aren't here. I remember that Kevin was gone search for Nico yesterday night.
I send a text to Kevin to know if he have find Nico.
At the same time the front door open and Kevin and Nico enter the house.

_So where he was?(ask Antonio )
_Where were you and what happened? (Ask Romain with a smile on his face)
_ I found him lying on the beach looking to the stars. I join him and after a while he fell asleep and I haven't the motivation to took him back home so I let him sleep and I rest on the beach and I end to sleep too (Kevin)
_Kev come I need to talk to you!

Romain's POV :

I clearly see that something else happen so I take Kevin with me on the terrace while the others take their breakfast.

_What happened? And don't you dare lie to me!
_He says me that I was beautiful like the stars...then he kissed me and he felt asleep. He was so drunk that it's impossible he remembers this. And I'm sure he doesn't want this to happen!
_I see why you don't talk with him about this?
_He hates me I remind you of that !
_I'm not sure about that and you know....When we are drunk it's the sober hide thoughts which came back
_ Yeah sure...
_You really sleep or not at all ?
_No with what happened just before I just couldn't...

I hug him and we go back inside drink a coffee and take an aspirin .