Chapter 321 - 324

Start from the beginning

The corners of Wei Zhou's eyes twitched. He glanced at Lan Jian and felt regret in his heart. After all, if he had known that it was Su Yan, he wouldn't have let Lan Jian go. Now that Su Yan had said so, he could only nod with a gloomy look. He reluctantly agreed to Su Yan's suggestion.

Su Yan smiled and said, "Since CEO Wei has agreed, let them decide what to eat tonight."

Wei Zhou wasn't in the mood to decide on what to eat. In any case, he would eat whatever Su Yan ate. Instead, he asked curiously, "When Lan Jian went to look for you just now, what method did he use to persuade you?"

During this period, he had been in contact with Su Yan. He knew her character very well. Su Yan looked gentle on the outside, but she was very stubborn and unyielding on the inside. Whatever she didn't want to do, no one could persuade her, and she wouldn't yield even if someone begged her.

Su Yan smirked. "It's nothing. We just talked about a small business deal."

Wei Zhou raised his eyebrows. "If you want to talk about business, why don't you talk to me? What's there to talk about with Lan Jian?"

Su Yan looked at him. "With you? Aren't you afraid of being schemed against by me?"

After hearing this, Wei Zhou's long eyelashes fluttered. "I'm willing to be schemed by you. I can give you the entire Excellent Era Corporation if you want."

Chapter 322: For You

"Wei Zhou, why are you doing this?" Su Yan smiled and asked.

Wei Zhou looked at her with a passionate expression and said, "For you."

"Hmph, I knew your intentions were impure." Su Yan raised her chin and revealed a knowing expression.

Wei Zhou was speechless.

After saying that, she ignored the man and walked towards Jiang Ruoruo with the cue. Just now, Jiang Ruoruo had given her water and repeatedly asked her to teach her how to play. As her fan, when she heard that Su Yan really wanted to teach her how to play, Jiang Ruoruo was over the moon.

"Are you really willing to teach me?" Jiang Ruoruo asked.

"Of course." Su Yan smiled.

Although she wasn't as good as Wei Zhou, her skills weren't something that an ordinary person could compare to. It was too easy to be a coach for a newbie like Jiang Ruoruo. From placing the ball, standing posture, to holding the club and swinging the club, Su Yan taught her everything that she knew, and Jiang Ruoruo also learned very attentively. As for Wei Zhou, he could only watch from the side without blinking.

Jiang Yuan and Lan Jian were chatting while playing. Seeing that Wei Zhou was following Su Yan like her shadow, Lan Jian shrugged at Jiang Yuan. "I'm already used to it. You just need to get used to it too."

Ever since he found out that Wei Zhou liked Su Yan, Lan Jian had been gradually mind-blown by his shameless behavior. Now, he was used to it.

Jiang Yuan smiled and said, "Su Yan is indeed quite nice."

Lan Jian also nodded. "And she's very good."

As Wei Zhou's closest friends, the two of them had witnessed Wei Zhou and Su Yan's relationship progress from marriage to divorce, from Wei Zhou disliking and hating Su Yan to desperately trying to salvage the situation. All of this had happened in just a year. Wei Zhou and Su Yan had used their actions to explain what it meant to have the tides turn.