Another Dimension

In one school there was a child abandoned by his parents, he named Al. Al had a friend named Gaza. They often played together, even Gaza's parents considered Al as their son. One day Al and Gaza were playing together in a park near their home. They met 2 people, namely Ken and Ayesha. Since then they have always played in the park together.

Several years have passed. Now they have graduated from school and want to enter the same secondary school.

Gaza: "Where do you want to go to secondary school?"
Ken: "I don't know, but my mother advised me to go to a high school not too far away."
Ayesha: "My mother said I'd better go to high school behind my house"
Al: "I don't know where else to go."
Gaza: "Why? We're always together, right? My parents also want you to be with me."
Al: "I don't want to trouble you anymore Za."
Gaza: "You have never troubled me."
Ken: "You are not troublesome, we are happy to help you."
Ayesha: "I agree with them Al. You have us, you are not alone anymore."
Al: "Thank you, but aren't you embarrassed if you were friends with me longer? You guys will be ridiculed if you are friends with me."
Gaza: "We don't care who mocks us. We will stay with you
Ken and Ayesha: "right"
Al: "thank you all"

In the end they have agreed to continue to school near their usual playground.

The day before entering school, the four of them were reported missing.

The four of them were teleported to a different dimension. They were confused about what was happening. Previously they only played on the dry riverbank. They went down to the river and walked along the river. They decided to go back, but there was a light pulling them from behind.

They walk through the world they currently live in. They met an adventurer who was on a mission. The adventurer took them somewhere.