"Why don't you tell us the story" Sam said "well, supposedly back in the '30s this farmer, Mordachai Murdoch, used to live in this house with his six daughters. It was during the Depression, his crops were failing, he didn't have enough money to feed his own children. So I guess that's when he went off the deep end" Craig said "how" I asked?

"Well, he figured it was best if his girls died quick, rather than starve to death. So he attacked them. They screamed, begged for him to stop but he just strung 'em up, one after the other. And when he was all finished he just turned around and hung himself. Now they say that his spirit is trapped in the house forever, stringing up any other girl that goes inside" Craig said and Sam and Dean glanced at me before turning back to Craig. "Where'd you hear all this" Dean asked?

"My cousin Dana told me. I don't know where she heard it from. Ya gotta realize, I, I didn't believe this for a second" Craig said "But now you do" Sam said "I don't know what the hell to think, man. You guys, I, I'll tell you exactly what I told the police, ok? That girl was real. And she was dead. This was not a prank. I swear to God, I don't wanna go anywhere near that house ever again, ok" Craig said. "Thanks" Dean said and we walked out.

We get in the car and drive around until we slush up the muddy path to Hell House and walk up to it. "Can't say I blame the kid" Sam said "yeah, so much for curb appeal" Dean said and we started to look around. Sam and I walk towards Dean who is holding the EMF, which is making sounds. "You got something" I asked and Dean taps the EMPF "Ye-ah, the EMFs no good" Dean says and gesturing at overhead power lines "I think that thing's still got a little juice in it. It's screwing with all the readings" Dean said.

"That or there's a whole lot of demons in there" I said and Dean and Sam gave me a look as I looked around before looking at them. "What" I said with a shrug "yeah, come on, lets head in" Sam said and we head inside and start to look around in there. Dean whistles as he looks around "looks like old man Murdock was a bit of a tagger here in his time" Dean said as he looks at the crosses in a circle painted on the walls.

"And after his time too. That reverse cross has been used by Satanists for centuries but this sigil of sulfur didn't show up in San Francisco until the '60s" Sam said and Dean stars at Sam "that is exactly why you never get laid" Dean says as Sam takes pictures. Dean and I move to the other wall "hey what about this one, you seen this one before" I asked Sam, gesturing at a symbol.

It is a cross with a dot in the middle. The bottom stroke looks like an upside-down question mark. "No" Sam says and walks over "I have, somewhere" Dean said "it's paint" I said and Sam looks at me. "How do you know" Sam asked and I nod towards it, making Sam rub the symbol "yup, paint" Sam said. "You can smell the fresh paint on there" I said and Dena nods. "I don't know Sam. You know I hate to agree with authority figures of any kind, but the cops may be right about this one" Dean said.

"Yeah, maybe" Sam says and a sudden noise has us on alert. We take our positions, Dean and Sam on either side of a door and me next to Dean. Dean nods and the two brothers bust through. Bright lights shine in their eyes as I stay hidden just in case their cops. Someone's got to bust these two out of jail if needed. I come out when I hear one guy sigh and say "cut, it's just a coupla humans".

I walk out and join Sam and Dean in the confusion. One guy holds a small electrical gadget, the other a camera which he switches off. "What are you guys doing here" guy one asks "what they hell are you doing here" Dean asked "we belong here, we're professionals" guy one says. "Professional what" I asked "Paranormal Investigators" he says and I hold back my laughter that brakes free a little. He hands us business cards and says "there you go, take a look at that".

"Oh you gotta be kidding me" Dean said "Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler? Hellhoundslair.com. You guys run that website" Sam asks "yeah" Ed says "oh yeah, yeah, we're huge fans" Dean said "and we know who you guys are too" Ed says "oh yeah" I asked? "Amateurs" Ed says and Dean immediately loses interest "looking for ghosts and cheap thrills".

I look at Dean and roll my eyes as I shake my head and Dean nods in agreement at how stupid this is. "Yep, so if you guys don't mind, we're trying to conduct a serious scientific investigation here" Harry says. "Yeah, what have you got so far" Dean asks "Harry, why doncha tell 'em about EMF" Ed says and Sam plays dumb and tries not to smile. "EMF" he asks "Electromagnetic field? Spectral entities can cause energy fluctuations that can be read with an EMF detector. Like this bad boy right here" Ed says.

Ed turns it on and Dean smirks at Sam and I "it's 2.8mg" Harry says "2.8. It's hot in here" Ed says and Dean whistles in admiration as Sam says "wow". I keep trying to hold in my laughter and trying not to smile "so you guys ever really seen a ghost before, or" I asked? "Once, we were, uh, we were investigating this old house and we saw a vase fall right off the table" Ed starts "by itself" Harry adds.

"Well, we, we, we, we didn't actually see it, we heard it. And something like that, it changes you" Dean said "yeah. I think I get the picture. We should go, let them get back to work" Dean says and I look at Dean shocked. "Yeah, you should" Ed says and Dean calls for Sam and I and we leave. "Yeah work" Ed says and we leave, once outside I can't help but laugh.