"Shit. I need to fuck you," you hear Mattheo say beside you. You look over at Daphne, who grins at you before straddling Mattheo and sliding his dick into her. You get off of Theo and turn so that you're now hovering over his dick. You slide yourself slightly onto him before pulling yourself off of him again. You grin at him mischievously, and he raises his eyebrow at you.

"Not you teasing me right now," he says, a playful smirk on his face. You slide yourself on top of him again and then pull back off. This time he quickly flips you over and moves himself between your legs. 

"Not so funny now, are we?" he taunts, having taken over the control.

"No, I'm definitely still funny." He smiles down at you playfully before kissing you. He spreads your legs open wider and slides his dick into you. You look over at Daphne and are instantly more turned on seeing her bouncing on Mattheo, her hands on her breast. The look of pleasure on her face does something to you. 

Theo begins thrusting in you, and you arch your back as an orgasm starts working its way through your body. Daphne climbs off of Mattheo and makes her way over to you, kissing you. She takes your boobs in her mouth, sucking them before straddling your face. Mattheo watches as you Theo fucks you, and you lick Daphne's pussy. She moans as you run your tongue along her clit, licking her clean. 

"So Mattheo and I did something the last time we did this, and I'm interested in trying it with you two," Theo says, pulling himself out of you. You can see Mattheo look at Theo and grin, and you get nervous. "Have you ever had two dicks in you?"  

Daphne gets off of your face and looks at you with wide eyes. "I'll try it if you go first."

"Okay, I mean why not," you reply unsure whether you'd be regretting it the next day or not. 

Mattheo moves under you, and you straddle him and slide yourself down over his dick. You feel Theo come up behind you, spreading open your ass and sliding himself slowly inside of you. "Oh, fuck," you moan at the pressure of them both being in you. Daphne watches your face with lust all over her features as she watches Mattheo and Theo fuck you at the same time. 

Pleasure starts rushing through your body the faster Theo thrusts, and once Daphne begins playing with your boobs again, it sends you over the edge. Your body shakes as you climax, and you breathe heavily as you climb off of them. Mattheo and Theo look at Daphne with an eyebrow raised. Daphne straddles Mattheo and slides herself onto his dick, while Theo slides into her ass from behind the way he'd done you. 

You start kissing Mattheo, moving down to his neck. "Oh, fuck. I'm cumming," you hear Daphne moan. You can feel Mattheo's body tighten under your mouth, and you know he's cumming in her as well. Theo thrusts one more time and then groans heavily. 

"Oh my god," he breathes, helping Daphne off of Mattheo. Daphne moves over to you and lays in your arms, as Theo and Mattheo catch their breath. Her blue eyes look up at you, and you kiss her. You feel a slight twinge knowing your relationship would probably not always be like this if you got your way with Enzo. You pushed that thought aside, enjoying the moment for now.

"Who wants to shower," Mattheo finally says, climbing off of the bed. The four of you get into the shower together, and as you and Mattheo wash each other's bodies, Theo and Daphne do the same. 

"You two are so fucking beautiful it's painful," Mattheo says, his mouth on yours before also kissing Daphne. 

"Yeah, well, you're repulsive," you tease, using the same words from earlier. 

"Uh huh, I'll show you repulsive," he taunts wrapping a towel around you before carrying you back to the bed and kissing you gently. 

"We should probably do something about these sheets," Theo says, his arms wrapped him Daphne's waist.

"Oh, is this about to be a big sleepover?" you reply, climbing out of the bed and pulling a new set of sheets out. 

"Obviously, we have to cuddle and watch a movie now," he replies. Mattheo nods his head in agreement, and you smile over at Daphne. Before you can respond, however, you're interrupted by a knock on your door. The four of you look at each other, all still wrapped in towels. You shrug, tighten your towel, and walk to the door, Mattheo not far behind you. 

When you open the door, you're shocked to see Enzo standing in front of you. He takes in your towel and then sees Mattheo, Theo, and Daphne all standing behind you in their own towels. 

"What the fuck?" he says. "I told you I could see you like that, and you come back to your room and fuck them." 

"And I told you, you could have me when you're single," you reply, anger on your face. You feel Theo and Mattheo move on either side of you, as Enzo gets more angry. 

"Dude, you have a girlfriend. Go find her," Mattheo cuts in, frustration covering his features. 

"I don't want to hear shit from you. You knew I liked her, and you fucked her anyway." Enzo looks at you in disgust, and you feel your heart sink. For the first time this year, you could feel the instant tears trying to work their way up. 

"Yet you still have a fucking girlfriend you're trying to cheat on. What was your plan? Come here and fuck her and then run back to Astoria while she's asleep. She deserves better than your ass. You will never be good enough for her," Theo replies seeing the way his expression affected you. 

You feel Daphne come up behind you and wrap her arms around you. Enzo looks at you regretfully knowing what Theo said has been the truth, but you turn your back on him and follow Daphne away from the door. You can feel tears starting to spill over, but you push them back down. You refused to let Enzo see how quickly he could get that kind of reaction out of you. 

You hear Mattheo, Theo, and Enzo arguing before Mattheo finally says, "Get the fuck out of here," and slams the door in his face. They walk over to you, and suddenly, you can't stop the tears from falling. You were down bad for Enzo, and you hated the way it made you feel.