This fancy set up did not suit a prison. Venion Stan was seated on the chair with his legs crossed looking forward. He looked extremely elegant without any flaws. Everything down from his clothes to his posture was perfect.

In front of him was a curled up black Dragon with all sorts of small injuries. The Dragon glared at Venion with his dark blue eyes.However, his legs and neck were shaking after being cuffed by mana restricting chains.

TCF!Lily and TCF!Basen began to tremble with anger. They looked at Cale unsure how to process this intense feeling swelling within them. They were seeking advice from someone who they knew had faced this head on, unfortunately, Cale was dealing with his own dilemma right now and did not notice their desperate gazes. However the sight of him taking deep steadying breathes caused TCF!Basen and TCF!Lily to copy him and that helped them compose themselves.

The urge to scream was choking TCF!Violan. She herself had spent time with Raon both at the time when TCF!Deruth had gotten kidnapped and later after the war was over. This baby dragon, this child was as important to her as Cale himself. Raon was the child Cale had adopted as his own, so seeing him like this was too much. The ominous aura and suffocating tension amplified, but Grigori still left it to grow.

"Hurry up." The bastard who came with Cale urged him on as he entered the metal cage. He was already setting the food on the table. Cale kept his head down and followed behind him, but didn't care much as to how he placed the food on the table.

"Get started." Venion Stan gave that simple order before leaning back against the chair.
"Yes. As you wish, sir."
The bastard who set the table urgently rushed to one side of the prison and grabbed a whip. Cale's gaze headed toward the whip.
It was at that moment.

"What are you doing?" Venion Stan spoke while still looking down at Raon as Cale's superior silently mouthed toward Cale with a pale face.
'Hey!'
He looked back and forth at Venion and the right hand man outside and silently shouted.
'The booze!'

Cale finally picked up the bottle. His eyes noticed the cup in front of Venion Stan. It seemed as if his role was to serve the alcohol. He was to make sure that Venion's cup was continuously full so that his pleasure is not interrupted.

The bastard with the whip looked relieved once Cale picked up the bottle. He sounded excited, as if he was trying to change the mood.
"I will make it a great spectacle today, sir! Please enjoy!"
He seemed to think that he had Venion's full trust as he stood there with the whip.

The bastard who shouted confidently smirked as he approached Raon. Raon did not even look at him as he continued to glare at Venion. Venion looked back at Raon and smiled for the first time.
"Now I'm getting an appetite."
He then picked up the cup. However, there was no alcohol in the cup.
'Hmm?'
Venion's glabella twitched and one eyebrow rose, but he was still only looking at Raon. It was as if everything else around him was not worth even looking at.

"Haaaa."
He heard someone's sigh-like laughter at that moment. The bottle was placed back on the table. Cale twisted his body and raised his leg the moment Venion's gaze turned, not at him, but at the bottle.

The cage door was closed. It could open at any moment since it wasn't locked, but he could at least buy himself some time.
No emotions were visible on Cale's face. The bottle that he had placed back on the table just now...
The paralysis poison was mixed in that bottle.