Chapter 3

"Mom? Dad?" Bot called out into the void.
A blood-curdling scream was soon heard.
"MOM!!" Bot called out.
They ran towards the source of the sound. Sobbing echoed.
"TEST TUBE!!! NO!!! NO NO!!!"
Bot's eyes widened, and their pace quickened.
"DAD!!!!" They called.
The sounds of pleading and screaming rang out throughout the void. Bot kept running. They came across the grizzly murder. Bot looked up and saw the killer's eyes. Their devilish, remorseless eyes. Bot screamed in terror as they woke up. They looked around to see where they were. They were on the boat, and the only lights visible were the shine of MePhone's face and the glow from the 4 orbs on his back that matched Bot's.

The scream Bot let out, alerted MePhone. He came over to them as quickly as he could.
"You okay?" He asked softly.
"I don't think justice will ever come for my family," they said.
"Awww," MePhone said. "You know, kid, cases go cold all the time. There are so many unsolved murders..."
"This is different. My parents are not just some John and Jane!" Bot said.
MePhone realized he messed up. "Oh, sorry, kiddo. I... I didn't mean to -"
Bot growled. "MY PARENTS WERE SLAUGHTERED IN HOTEL OJ, MEPHONE!!! AND THE FACT THAT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE TO SOLVE MY PARENTS CRIME IS VERY SUSPICIOUS!! SOME SNOLLYGOSTER KNOWS SOMETHING AND I'M-"
"Not going to do anything," MePhone said sternly in a calm voice, "I and MePad already have enough to worry about and fear, I don't want you adding yourself to that list..." MePhone pulls out Fan's bowtie and looks at it. He sighed. He speaks softly. "Your father asked me to take care of you and keep you safe. Understood?"
"But, MePhone-"
"Do you understand?"
"... yes, MePhone."
MePhone hugged Bot. "Good," he said. He gently kissed their forehead, trying his best to be a dad to them. "Night, sweetheart."