Her hand started pumping the hard manhood of her mate in a very slow but steady rhythm. Her thumb even went far enough to caress the throbbing head of the cock that had already turned purple due to all the need it was experiencing for a release.

She let her index finger lightly caress the tip of his cock where the precum was oozing out of but then suddenly her hand left his cock alone and empty.

The next moment her lips were sucking the life out of the Supreme Immortal as both of her hands attacked the small nipples that were still a little hard that showed his arrousement if it was already not clear from the hardness that was now poking into her stomach.

Her tongue made its way inside the warm cave like the mouth of her mate as she savored the sweet taste of the one and only Supreme Immortal.

Her hands continued to play with the nipples of her mate and all this made him test his self-control as he did everything to not move his arms and wrap her into his embrace.

Li Ming kissed him for a few minutes and it was as passionate and loving as it could and then her lips started trailing downwards.

She kissed his chin and then started savoring the skin of his nape. Soon enough, his collarbone and nape were also filled with hickeys just like hers.

Her lips finally found the nipples that were entrapped in her hands till this very moment but now they started receiving extra attention from a warm tongue that started passing waves after waves of pleasure as it licked the hard tiny nipples.

By the time Li Ming's mouth reached the hard cock of her mate, Wen Guiying already lost his control over his groans of pleasure that he was receiving from the sweet mouth of his mate.

Just as her lips were about to touch the throbbing cock of the Supreme Immortal, once again she was flipped on her back, and then she was back under her mate, pressed on the bed with a naked Immortal Lord hovering over her naked body.

"You...FUCK!"

Li Ming forgot completely that she was supposed to get angry at the Supreme Immortal as the tip of his hard cock came in direct contact with her aching and throbbing clit.

The sudden shocks that erupted inside and all over her body were almost similar to the pleasure waves that she received on her very first orgasm of the night.

"Tonight is all about ne serving you. I let you play a little because that was also me serving you as I let you enjoy what you liked. However, it is time that we return to the main part of this night. I will be patient and slow. Promise, my love."

Wen Guiying said in a warm tone as his eyes shone with warmth while his hands rested around her shoulders, caging her inside his arms.

The hard dripping cock that was already poking her clit lightly, only inched a little more forward to rub its head against her clit that started erupting shocking waves of pleasure.

Li Ming watched with intense and warm eyes as her mate kept pleasuring her with his cock without even entering her.

He already knew how to use her body to pleasure her on their very first time without taking much time to understand her body and her sweet points.

It was like he just knew exactly what and where he should touch, suck or lick to pleasure it.

Li Ming was totally not prepared for the sudden stretching that she felt in her pussy and as her eyes hurriedly went downwards to look at her pussy through the gap between her and Wen Guiying's body, her eyes encountered the seen where the hard long cock of her mate was penetrating her pussy.