Jian Mei saw that Lu Yuncheng was about to go out, and tentatively said, "Sir, can you take me back with me?"

Lu Yuncheng was a little surprised. He still wanted to warn Jian Mei: "Mimei, all of this is not a trifle, do you understand, I am not going to travel, not going out to play, I am going to dangerous places, and may even let you too? Can you understand the place infected with the epidemic?"

"What about the sir?" Jian Mei raised his face to look at Lu Yuncheng: "It is so dangerous, the husband is the heir, and the husband has high divine power. If according to this logic, the husband should be the least able to go."

Lu Yuncheng said: "I am a doctor."

Jian Mei smiled, and he said, "Although I am not a doctor yet, I want to do my best. Besides, I have no relatives and my supernatural power is not enough. I should be the most suitable person."

The only thing he could not bear was His Royal Highness.

But the old man also said that if this matter is not handled properly, how can Lu Xingwang successfully ascend to the throne?

He knows how important this throne is to Lu Xingwang. He is diligent in government affairs every day. He is a very serious and very good person, so Jian Wei cannot, nor does it allow such a good Highness to be criticized by the people of the world. .

The big brother used to protect him, but now finally, he can use his own power to protect Lu Xingwang.

Lu Yuncheng hesitated: "But how can you help if you go?"

"I understand pharmacology, and I will take the pulse, and I can detect the condition before using my divine power." Jian I spared no effort to introduce herself: "If you give me a chance, I will not let you down!"

His bold words and lofty ambitions obviously made Lu Yuncheng a little tempted. After a long silence, he finally nodded: "Well then, I'll think about it."

A good start is half the battle.

Jian Mei was actually very happy about the matter that Lu Yuncheng would consider.

After he left, Lu Yuncheng also convened a meeting, a meeting where all the doctors participated. This time all the priests participated in it. Almost all of them have been summoned back from various places. He briefly introduced what would happen if the epidemic occurred. I wanted to see what everyone thought. When asked if anyone voluntarily went to the Golden Town, most of them were silent.

Someone evaded and said:

"My wife cannot live without giving birth."

"I'm sorry, sir, my child is not feeling well recently."

"..."

Various reasons emerge in an endless stream. When the divine power is endangered, most people start to care about their own safety, and no longer have the kindness before.

Lu Yuncheng discovered that unconsciously, many people have developed chilling habits. They love themselves more and their divine power more. They don't care about everything, they only care about themselves.

Jian Mei, who was sitting around the corner as a meeting minutes, also saw all this. Just as Lu Yuncheng's face was cold, Jian Mei, who had been cleverly silent, spoke. He didn't take any harsh criticisms, and just said softly: "If If you do not thoroughly investigate the source and allow the disease to spread, sooner or later, it will become uncontrollable. At that time, not only the golden town, but the entire imperial capital will fall. No one is at the center of the epidemic, and no one is not at the center of the epidemic. ."