Kara's sharp voice disturbed the pair of Master and her familiar.

Before Li Ming could say anything the banshee, Snowy's excited voice stopped her.

"Of course! Kara is right! You can complete one or maybe two bonds just to be safe and then you will be good to go."

Li Ming slumped down on the swing as she lazily tried to move the swing.

"Completing a bond with only one of them is not a simple thing. It's such a precious feeling and the most beautiful moment between mates. I don't want to ruin it because I'm in hurry. Also, it will be like I'm being selfish." She told them in a soft voice.

"Then what are you going to do?" The banshee asked her.

"I'm not sure at the moment. But there are still more than two months before my birthday, I'll find a solution by then. You guys don't have to worry." Li Ming said as she looked deep in thoughts.

The banshee opened her mouth to say something but then decided against saying anything.

Her silhouette just disappeared from the lawn and at that exact moment, a beautiful blue butterfly came flying towards Li Ming who immediately recognized it.

She stretched her right hand forward, offering her palm to the butterfly. The moment that beautiful butterfly made contact with her skin, it transformed into a magical message.

It was a message from the Moon Immortal who had asked her to return to the Snow Fields as soon as she would be free.

A huge smile appeared on her lips as she flicked her sleeve and the message disappeared into tiny blue particles.

"Look at you! It's like I'm looking at some lovesick person. Aish! I'm going to continue with my training. I have to recite the Form Transformation mantra."

Snowy scoffed at her before disappearing inside the magical mansion.

Li Ming just rolled her eyes at her little fireball as she stood up from the swing and made her way inside the building to take her leave from the Old Mo and Old Madam.

After ten minutes she was standing outside her cabin where she could hear faint sounds coming from inside.

With a bright smile on her lips, she entered the cabin and immediately was pulled into a tight embrace by Zhang Yong.

"Missed you so much, Ming'er." He said adorably while pecking both of her cheeks multiple times.

His actions made her heart filled with warmth as she took hold of his face in both of her hands and planted a huge kiss on his forehead.

The smile that bloomed on the Shadow Lord's face made their bond flow with happiness and a feeling of calmness.

"Aww, come here and give us kisses too. We missed you too, Lilac Girl." Hei Long's voice pulled her out of the beautiful feelings that she was enjoying in Zhang Yong's arms.

One by one she planted soft kisses on the cheeks of her mates, starting with Lord Yueliang, then Hei Long, the Heaven Emperor, Wen Guiying, and then she was finally standing in front of the Evernight Lord.

However, the expression that was covering Ruoshan's face stopped her in her tracks as she looked at him with a racing heart.

His eyes were filled with fire as he stared at her. The thought of receiving the punishment for failing the dare made her breathing accelerate.

"I....I.....AHHH...!"

She let out a short scream as she was suddenly pulled against a firm chest by her Immortal mate.