"Don't worry baby" shaking my head "when the car stops, mommy will give you food" rubbing her back holding her close as Alice speeds up and I see a stone town. You can see the history of the place just by one glance.

"God Alice" Bella begs "you've got to hurry up"

"There's Volterra" Alice points. It's very beautiful place. She honks on the horn driving through the people who are dressed in red.

"Why are they all" Bella asks "dressed in red?"

"St Marcus Day festival" Eleazar told me about this day "it's to celebrate the expulsion of vampires from the city by Marcus Volturi one of the vampire leaders"

"Five minutes!" Bella groans close to breaking

"Bella" Alice orders "breathe" When the car stops, Bella gets out "Your the only one he won't see coming, he'll speed up the progress if he hears my voice"

"Where do I go?" She demands

"The clock tower" Alice orders "hurry!" Alice parks the car having us get out, she looks up and looks scared. Looking up I don't see anything.

"What are you looking at?" I demand having Lizzie sit down in the car as I crouch down to feed her some chicken pot pie in a jar as baby food, I also have a bottle of my milk and blood mixed together. Yeah I'm still pumping milk and I intend to until she's one year old "here you go baby"

Lizzie quickly eats up the baby food, when she done Alice orders "We need to get going" picking up Lizzie and grabbing the baby bag, Alice closed the door as we leave to the clock tower. I'm behind Alice trying to catch up as she walks very fast.

"Mommy" Lizzie complains "hungry"

"Mommy will give you your bottle soon baby" promising her as Alice opens the door cockily saying "come on guys, it's a festival" I stay by the door as Alice takes off her scarf and sunglasses. My eyes land on two men, a tall man who is like seven foot tall with dark hair and red eyes and pale skin and covered in muscles. Next to him is this guy with blonde hair, red eyes and pale skin. He's really hot. Something clicks inside when I look at him.

"Mommy!" Lizzie yells having me look away from him to Lizzie "hungry!"

"Here" pulling out the bottle, placing it to her lips she quickly drinks the milk.

"She's very hungry isn't she?" Looking over at the blonde who is next to me, my heart races as he is next to me.

"Well she threw up the entire way here because of someone's reckless driving" looking over to Alice who looks my way apologizing "sorry"

Nodding my head pursing my lips "Yeah, you've been saying that a lot" looking down to Lizzie who finished her bottle before throwing it at it hits Alice's head. Shaking my head smiling "oh mommy loves you so much baby, yes I do" she laughs as I tickle her side.

"Demetri" someone growls

I see it's a blonde teenager who is the same height as Alice with her hair up in a bun with red eyes and pale skin. Demetri holds his hands out "This way"

"Your the tracker" I break the silence as we walk side by side after the group, the big guy stares at us waiting "you can track basically anyone mentally"

"I can" he smiles nodding his head "good to know the Cullens told you"

"It was Kate" shaking my head "Kate Denali"

"Really?" He asks "so your the Denalis pet?"

"Friend" correcting him, looking down Lizzie who is staring at Demetri then to Felix who is behind us. She lifts her hand pointing to him "big"