"I know, this is the mutton-fat white jade from Hotan. I will keep it for my children." After Zhao Shuyao said that, he locked the box into the cabinet. In fact, it was taken into the space by her. There is no safe space anywhere.

  This piece of mutton-fat white jade was obtained by Gao Meifeng when she saved someone's life. Of course, good things should be left to her daughter-in-law. The eldest daughter-in-law also gave her a bracelet at that time. She tried her best to hold a bowl of water evenly.

  The next few days were off, and Xie Nanxuan took her out shopping. The weather was not hot and cool now. They went to see the national flag raising, climbed the Great Wall, visited the Forbidden City, ate roast duck, mutton hot pot and stewed braised pork.

  There are also delicacies such as noodles with soybean paste, donkey rolling, candied haws, fried liver, fried enema, ai wowo, haggis soup, pea yellow and fried red fruits.

  They didn't stop until they went to work, and their relationship took another step forward. Zhao Shuyao became a full-time employee after three months, and his salary was increased, and all kinds of tickets were also increased.

Zhao Shuyao often brings things home. The canned fruit last time was particularly delicious, and she even told Xie Nanxuan not to give it to outsiders.

  As a result, after the Xie family found out, they all emptied their food and started eating the canned fruit directly. It tasted so delicious that they couldn't find it anywhere.

  "Yao Yao, do you still have the canned fruit you gave me last time?" Xie Nanxuan asked sheepishly.

  "Yes, I will bring you a few more jars tomorrow." Zhao Shuyao also planned to send a few more bottles of honey.

  Xie Nanxuan took into account that she was outside, otherwise he would definitely hold her and kiss her. The little girl's lips were soft and sweet, and he was really thinking about her now and again.

  It's a pity that the wedding won't be until May next year. Xie Nanxuan is really afraid that he won't be able to wait and will eat her up in advance. Her figure is really good.

  "Brother Xuan, I will bring you a gift tomorrow." Zhao Shuyao knitted a sweater for him.

  "That's great. As long as it's from you, I like it." Xie Nanxuan definitely loves Zhao Shuyao.

  Early the next morning, Zhao Shuyao went downstairs to prepare for work. She saw Xie Nanxuan downstairs and quickly gave him what she was holding.

  Xie Nanxuan sent her to work first, and then carried her things back to the office. There was a woolen sweater in a bag. The gray V-neck was particularly beautiful.

  Xie Nanxuan tried it on. The size was just right and it fit better than the one he bought. His little girl is so virtuous!

  The others are all canned fruits, and there are actually a few bottles of honey. The little girl has a lot of secrets. It seems that she needs to be reminded after the marriage. Now she can just pretend to be stupid. What if her daughter-in-law runs away?

  In the evening, Xie Nanxuan carried his things home, and was robbed by his family again. He had nothing left in his hands, but fortunately he was wearing a new sweater.

  "Mom, do you think the sweater on me looks good?" Xie Nanxuan took off his coat and started to show off.

  "Hey, Yaoyao knitted this for you, right?" Gao Meifeng also liked the style of the sweater, and she wanted to knit one of the same style for Xie Weimin.