The three of them sat together to eat. Zhao Shuyao looked at the man across from him. His tall and straight figure was really good-looking, and she showed an expression of obsession again.

  "Eat quickly, I'll give you all my lean meat." Xie Nanxuan knew that girls don't like fat meat.

  "Um, thank you." Zhao Shuyao said his thanks with a blushing face.

  Lu Fang became more convinced of Xie Nanxuan's thoughts, smiled and continued to eat without saying anything.

  After they finished eating, they washed their lunch boxes, and Zhao Shuyao followed him to the office. The wound had already scabbed over, so Xie Nanxuan gave her an ointment to apply after the wound healed.

 "Yao Yao, can I call you like this?" Xie Nanxuan looked at Zhao Shuyao and asked.

  "Well, okay." Zhao Shuyao blushed when he saw her.

  "My name is Xie Nanxuan. I am 23 years old. I have grandparents, parents, elder brothers and sisters-in-law at home, and a little nephew. I want to establish a revolutionary friendship with you. Are you willing to be with me?" Xie Nanxuan clenched his fists nervously.

  "Ah? Well, can I think about it for a few days? After all, it is a major event in life, and I don't want to be too hasty." Of course Zhao Shuyao has a good impression of him, but she really doesn't fall in love with him at the moment, she just likes his face.

  "Okay, then I'll give you three days. I hope to hear good news." Xie Nanxuan won't let go. Where can I find such a wife?

  He watched the little girl turn around and run away. Her hair was not braided, but she looked particularly beautiful from the back. His little wife was really cute.

  This scene was seen by two nurses not far away. Xie Nanxuan turned his head and glanced at them. The two of them were so frightened that they immediately lowered their heads and took a lunch break.

  "The look in Dr. Xie's eyes is really scary." Nurse A patted her chest and whispered.

  "Who is that girl? She is so pretty." Nurse B asked gossiping.

  Xie Nanxuan closed the door of his office and walked into the lounge to take a nap. In his dream, he was marrying a little girl and they were inseparable.

  Zhao Shuyao returned to the office to rest. Everyone else was sleeping on the table. Her heart was still beating rapidly. She was too nervous just now.

  I need to go back and tell my parents about this. In this era, people who are in love are getting married. Unlike in previous lives, people can break up easily, and there are very few divorced couples.

  In the afternoon, Zhao Shuyao was calculating the accounts. Section Chief Xu Wei came to see Zhao Shuyao and saw that her work efficiency was very high. He stood beside her and nodded constantly.

  "Shuyao, this is Xu Wei, our finance section chief. Section chief, this is the new accountant Zhao Shuyao." Li Qiaoyu introduced with a smile.

  "Very good, your work efficiency is very high, and the forms you make are clear and clear." Xu Wei did not expect that Zhao Shuyao was so beautiful.

  "Thank you for the leader's praise. I will continue to work hard in the future." Zhao Shuyao didn't like the look in this middle-aged man's eyes.

  Xu Wei said a few words and turned to leave. Li Qiaoyu also returned to his desk. Zhao Shuyao poured a glass of hot water and took a few sips. His throat was so dry that it was about to smoke.